New journey with you

Sid and Sana were lying on bed snuggling with each other. Both were content. Both were so much in love. Sidharth was caressing her face. Her beautiful face was glowing with the shade of love. He was smiling seeing her smiling face. Suddenly his facial expressions changed and he got lost in thoughts. Sana observed it.

Sana: What happened jaan? Where did you get lost suddenly? Is everything fine?

Sid's trance is broken by her questions.

Sid: I am sorry.

Sana: For what?

Sid: I live you jaan. I am happy that you confessed to your feelings. And we are finally got one once again. But your health is not good. You did it in emotions but I should have been careful. I didn't consult the doctor. I mean...I don't know if we can...I don't want your health to get affected in any way...And I didn't use protection too...I am so sorry...I don't want to lose you. I can't imagine my life without you. I am...

Sana keeps a finger on his lips.

Sana: Oye mere pyare Patiji! Kya karu main tera? First of all, we did it. It's not just you. And most importantly your wife is not dumb. I know, I am an emotional fool but this time whatever I did, I didn't do it impulsively. I thought. I talked to the doctor on phone. I took permission from the doctor. I know how much I am important to you. And as I said I want to live my life with you for years. I want to grow old with you. I want my family with you. Do you know, When you asked me on the phone if I love you? I was shocked by what reason you must have asked that question to me? I mean you were in the hospital with your mother. And you asked this question from there? I didn't get a valid reason for it. But then I thought if you have asked it from there you must have faced some situation over there. I just decided that I want to confess it.

Listening to her he was more than happy. She thought so much. Sid holds her very tightly. Their bare bodies again burning with desire.

Sid: But the baby still, we didn't use protection and it can lead to....

Sana: It can lead to pregnancy. Right?

Sid: Yes. I don't know if it is safe?

Sana: I asked the doctor about it too. Life is very uncertain. Whatever happened in all these days, I learned that things will not always get as per your plan. Uncertainties would be there. Just live life with the flow. It is my dream to have a family. I want to give everything to the child which I couldn't get. One more thing, I know your parents don't like me. Par kya pata nanhi si jaan ke aa jane se sab kuch thik ho jaye? Kya pata shayad mujhe unka pyaar mil jaye? Aur mujhe nahi bhi mila to hamare bache ko to jarur milega.

Sid: But still you didn't tell me. What did the doctor say? Your health condition is not good, jaana. I am worried. I don't want to hurry.

Sana was a little tensed.

Sana: Yes, I mean Doctor said it's not like I shouldn't conceive or I can't. But just U have to take extra care if it happens. Extra careful.

Sid takes her face in his palms. He was in tears

Sid: I can't lose you at any cost. Do you know that? We can wait. We will have a lovely family. We can surely wait. I am sorry. I should have remembered it. But maybe I got selfish.

Sana: And how could you say that? I took the first step.

Sid: I talked to Ma yesterday and she demanded something from me.

Sana was looking questioningly to him. "What must have she asked from him", She thought.

Sid: She wants a grandkid. She is baffled with the happenings. She has lost her hope in life. She is scared that she has not left with much days of life. So she...I know it is wrong for you...but she is very vulnerable and I couldn't deny her wish. But you are also equally important to me. I can't....

Sana holds him tightly.

Sana: I trust you, Sid. And I know how much you love me. You will not let happen to me anything. You will protect me. Let's give chance to our lives. I am happy that your mother may give a chance. I have little hope to win her heart and I don't want to lose it. Maybe I will get everything I wished. And mind it, you are not at all selfish. You are my love, my life, my everything.

Sid: I am so lucky to have you in my life.

Sana: So do I. Now let's go and eat something. I am famished.

Sid leans towards her.

Sid: And I want dessert before lunch.

They kissed once again passionately until they were in search of breath.

They spend good time with Arnav. They were in the living room talking to each other when he gets a call from his father.

Sid: Hello Papa! Ma is fine?

Sid's Papa: So you remember her?

Sid: Papa, please? Why can't you talk normally? Why do you always taunt me? I am equally concerned about Ma. She is my mother damn it.

Sid's Papa: let it be. There is no point in this argument. Your mother wants to meet you.

Sid calms himself. He was raged with his father's stubbornness. But he has to neglect it now.

Sid: I will be in the hospital in half an hour. Just let me know if she is fine?

Sid's Papa: Yes, she is fine. And also she wants to...

His father stops in between.

Sid: What she wants?

Sid's Papa: She wants to meet her.

Sid: Who?

Sid's Papa: Your wife. I hate it but her health is very bad and I don't want to give her stress.

Sid: We will be there soon.