SidNaaz Marriage

It was a pleasant evening. Haldi celebration was over. Everyone got fresh n up. They all were gathered in lawn and was chitchatting.

 Sid's Ma: So guys! Haldi is over. And tomorrow is the most important day as my daughter has come to our home. As I want everything to be done with proper rituals, Sid, you will go now to our home. You are not allowed to see your bride's face until marriage. Chacha and chachi will accompany you. Also, few other people will come with you. I have made all arrangements.

 Sid: What the duck! Ma, this is not fair. This was not decided. And are already married so there is no need to follow this rasam.

 Sid's Papa: Everything has been decided, my son. You don't have an option. We will stay here with our daughter.

 Sid: This is so unfair.

 Sid's cousin: Hey Majnu! It's a question of a day! Shadi ke do saal baad to husbands bahane dhundhate hai wife se dur jaane ke. Aur tu hai ki aur diwana ho raha hai bhabhi ke pyaar me.

 Sid and Sana look at each other. Sid remembers how he had asked for space from her. How he was getting irritated with her possessive nature. How they used to fight on such stupid things. And how she disappeared suddenly from his life to give him space. His face fell remembering those dreadful memories.

 Sid:

 Hum ne bhi khwahish ki thi duriyon ki

 Hum bhi kabhi wajah bane the

 Unki ruswaiyonki

 Jab tanha hue to jaana wo bas humsafar nahi

 Hamari ruh hai

 Unke bina ek pal bhi jeena namanjur hai

 Everyone claps on his spontaneous shayri.

 Sid's Papa: Woho! My son is shayar. I didn't know you possess this talent.

 Sid: Hum shayar to nahi, magar ye hasi, dekha jabse maine tujhko, mujhko shayari aa gayi

 Sana blushes hard. She so wanted to run to him and take him in her tiny arms. She loved this Shayar Shuklaji. She was grinning with a blush. Everyone was teasing both of them. After sometime Sid reluctantly moves towards his home. He was about to sit in the the car when he remembers something. He comes to his Ma.

 Sid: Ma, I have to carry some belongings from my room. Let me go. Only Sana knows it. She keeps my things in my closet so I have to...

 Sid's Ma: My smart Son! I am your mother. So I am smarter than you. I have kept all the necessary things in your room. And if you need anything else then you can tell it to your Akshat. He will get it for you. Miss her. Sabr ka fal mitha hota hai.

 Sid: How can you be so heartless!

 His puppy face doesn't make his Ma's heart melt. She was giggling and teasing him hard. Sid tries to look at the balcony if he gets her glimpse but in vain. She was nowhere to see. He wanted to take her in his arms. He wanted to keep her warmth to him. He wanted to kiss her senselessly for once. But nothing happened. He went to his home.

 Next day was very busy. Everyone was busy. Muhurt was of the evening. Beautician and stylist accompanied Sana from afternoon only. There were last-minute changes in her costume. She had lost around 3 kg of weight in a week. So measurements were altered little. Sid's Ma was a little worried about it but then she mentally made a note to take her to Doctor after marriage.

 Finally, she was ready. The lehenga was a traditional red, the pink and peach floral work on it and the peach dupatta in the front really tied everything together and it just felt perfect! She was feeling top of the world. Her makeup made her milky white face to glow with a natural blush.

 Her makeup made her milky white face to glow with a natural blush

Picture credit: Pinterest

 Barat has already arrived at the gate. Sid, our handsome hunk was looking absolutely stunning in a cream-coloured sherwani.

 Sid, our handsome hunk was looking absolutely stunning in a cream-coloured sherwani

Picture credit: Google.

 His eyes were still searching for his wife but he didn't get a chance to see her. After some rituals, he was taken to the beautifully decorated mandap. He was sitting there. The priest was making arrangements. After around 10 minutes finally, the priest asks to bring the bride. And here comes his Sana. She was looking amazingly beautiful. She was looking down. She was elegantly taking every step. Indeed she was looking like Princess. He was just adoring his beautiful wife. Slowly she moved towards mandap. As she comes to mandap, Sid also gets up for jaymala. During the Jaymala that follows, Sid and Sana exchanged flower garlands and silently delivered a vow in which they promised to be united forever. Jaymala was followed by Kanyadan. Sid's Ma and Papa did the ceremony. The priest offered crushed sandalwood, ghee, herbs, and rice to the fire while reciting Vedic prayers over it. Sid and Sana repeated the prayers spoken by the priest. In continuation from these prayers, the Sid took Sana's hand for the Paanigrahan and said: "I hold your hand, and we are now husband and wife". It was a different feeling for both. With each ritual, their bond was getting stronger.

 With the Gath Bandhan, Sana's chuney is tied to Sid's scarf as a symbol of their union. It followed by Sat fere. Sid then applied the sindoor, a red powder, to the parting in his Sana's hair. He also strings the mangalsutra around her neck. And with this wedding accomplished. Sid and Sana got up and took the blessings of elders. It was a heavenly feeling. There were tears in Sana's eyes. Sid and Sana had not talked since marriage has started but their eyes spoke a lot. Two souls have united once again forever.

 Sid's Ma and Papa takes both of them in their embrace.

 Sid's Ma: This is strange but I am feeling like you both have just got married and going to start a new life now.

 Sana: Thank you Ma and Papa for giving me the best family. I will always try to stand true to your expectations.

 Sid's Papa: Honestly beta, you don't need to try for anything. Your heart is so big that you effortlessly win hearts. And we r family. But where is our grandson? Without him this family is incomplete. Arnav! Where are you bacha?

 Arnav was standing at a distance. He runs towards them and they do family hug. Photographer captures candid moments in a photograph.