Possessive Pati

Sana was getting ready for dinner. Sid was resting on an armchair and was a little lost. Sana was observing him constantly and knew something is bothering him. Sana hugged him from behind.

Sana: Oh my pyare patiji! What's bothering you? Office tension?

Sid took her hands in his hands.

Sid: No biwi! Everything is fine in the office. Nothing is bothering. I am fine.

Sana: Do you know one thing? You cannot hide anything from your wife. There is something that is bothering you. Just tell me.

Sid: I don't like Avi. That's it. This is my problem. I don't like it when he flirts with you. Why he is coming here for dinner? He is so irritating.

Sana came in front of him and cups his face with her hands.

Sana: O my possessive patiji! Your wife loves you a lot. You don't need to be insecure about anybody. He is coming here because Ma and he are close. He is not a bad guy. He is my childhood friend. He never left me alone. He was always there for me. Honestly, he was only there for me all the time. How can I just ignore him now? He is my best friend.

Sid took her in his embrace. He held her by her waist and pulls her more close to him. She falls on his chest. 

Sid: I am your pati, I am your only best friend. It is ok if he talks to you but I will not tolerate it if he tries to become more friendly. Because I can still see feelings for you in his eyes. I can't tolerate if anybody even looks at you. You are mine. Only mine.

Saying so he smashes his lips on hers. There was dominance. There was passion. There was possessiveness. Sana also reciprocates equally for assurance. She already knew his possessiveness and she has completely submitted herself to him. He was the only person who made her realize her worth. He always felt her special. She always loved his possessiveness, his dominance. He was not ready to lose his grip on her as his life was dependent on her. They had to break their kiss because of a knock on the door. There was Ms. Gill. Sid and Sana compose their self. Sana opens the door.

Ms. Gill: Sanu, Avi has come. He is waiting for you both.

Sana: Yes Ma! Give us five minutes. We are coming down.

Ms. Gill leaves and goes downstairs.

Sana: Sid Let's Go! You have not changed also. Please get up and dress up.

Sid: Ha to kya mujhe dekhne aaya hai wo? I am comfortable with this. I am not going to change.

Sana: Baby yaar! Don't do this. Avi must be looking good and you have to look better than him. Right?

Sana was enjoying this. She knew, he is already pissed. But then she knew how to make him do things she wanted.

Sid: You better not compliment him! I will kiss you on your lips in front of him. And I mean it. You know baby I can do anything.

Sana: Yes, I know your craziness. Now go and change.

After some time they come down and share pleasantries with Avi.

Avi: Sanu! how do you manage to look so beautiful? 

Sana: I told you, Sid ke pyaar ka glow hai.

Sid: And you know this glow will keep increasing day by day. Because our chemistry is undeniable.

Sid pecks Sana's cheek gently. He mumbles in her ear, " Abhi cheek pe kiya hai, jyada bolega to yaad hai na" Sana gets flushed with his actions and words.

Avi: Hands down! I completely agree with lovebirds. By the way Sanu, how was your visit with Dr. Batra.

Ms. Gill was inside the kitchen for last-minute preparations.

Sana: Avi, I am really tensed for her. It is a very difficult situation. I am feeling really helpless.

Avi keeps his hand on hers and tries to console her.

Avi: You are a brave girl. I only know from what situations you have gone through. In spite of negativities around, you never lose your innocence. You never lose hope. You are the one who made me believe in destiny. You can't lose hope now. I am with you always. Aap bas yaad karo aur hum aap ke paas honge.

Sid in mind: This man is getting in my nerves now. How can he hold my Sana's hand? And why would she need him when I am here. Sid, you have to keep calm. This is not the right time and the right place.

Sid was shooting daggers on Avi. Sana noticed it. She just removes her hand instantly.

Sid: Don't worry Avi. She is not alone and never be. I am there with her always.

Sana: It is true Avi. Sid is my strength. Because of Sid only I could forgive Ma.

Avi: No doubt, But I am your best friend and you cannot deny this fact. You will be always my first priority. So never hesitate to share your worries. 

Sid was getting more agitated. He was somehow not wanted to accept that Avi was her best friend. And the way Avi said first priority, Sid was fussed about it.

Sana: Let me check, where Ma has stuck? She may need my help.

Sana excused her from there. It was the only way to handle that situation. She was just getting up, her mother arrives there.

Ms. Gill: Guys dinner is ready. Let's move.

They had dinner peacefully as Avi didn't talk much about Sana. It was time for dessert.

Ms. Gill: Sanu, I have made this halwa especially for you and I am going to feed it to you.

Sid & Avi: What about us?

Ms. Gill: Stop you both. You also have it. But this one is for my daughter. And every day I am going to feed you some dish with my hand.

Sana was overwhelmed with her mother's gesture. She had craved for these moments all her life. And she was getting it at a big cost. After dinner, they continue their chit chat session.

Ms. Gill: Sanu I am thinking to throw a party for you.

Sana: Ma! Please it is not needed. I don't like parties much. I want to spend time with you. That's it.

Ms. Gill: Please beta, let me do it. I want to celebrate our reunion with all people. Please don't say no.

Sid: biwi please, if she is saying so then you should agree. I will take care of all arrangements. Don't worry.

Avi: Yes Sanu. Please! Please! Please!

Sana: Ok guys but Ma you are not going to take any stress. Let Avi and Sid handle everything. We will sit and enjoy.

And here Shuklaji got furious on her statement. "Why does she need Avi to take care of arrangements? I alone can handle it. Biwi, you are gone now."