What was our story?

Sidharth tells Parth to find out more proofs against all three of them. He decides to be more precocious about Sana's health now. He comes back to the room and sits beside Sana. He was scared of the information he has got from Parth. His mind was not able to understand how any mother can do this to her daughter? He remembered how she was pleading him that she had to get weird vibes with her mother. Even he was getting bad vibes from Avi. God was giving constant hints but he couldn't recollect it. He was just lost in his thoughts and looking at her.

Sana: What happened? Whose call was that? You are looking worried.

Sid: No, nothing important. Just office issues. That's it.

Sana: It's all happening because of me. You are not getting enough time for your work. If you want we can go to Mumbai. I am ready for it.

Sid: First of all never think that my work is suffering because of you. It was you because I have reached this level. You have helped me a lot to build a business. You have handled me, our home and office all simultaneously. You are superwoman.

Sana: Sach bol rahe ho?

Sid takes puts his hand on her shoulder and she keeps her head on his shoulder. Sana wanted him to be with her. She was finding peace in his arms. Sid looks into her eyes and says,"Teri kasam"

Sana smiles. She finds honesty and love in his eyes.

Sana: You were supposed to tell me about our marriage.

Sid: Ok. I will tell you. But you have to promise me that you will not overthink about anything.

Sana: I promise.

Sid: Our marriage was no simple task. We were dating for a year before marriage but we didn't tell anybody. You were ready but I had my insecurities. I wanted to be confirmed about everything. Also, I was not much stable in my own business. I was handling Papa's business at that time. Your mom one day asked you to get married to Avi.

Sana: Avi? But how? Means Avi is my friend. Just best friend.

Sid: Yes dear but Avi had feelings for you. What I didn't like about Avi is that he should have asked you first then your mother. But I don't know why he did that. Maybe he had confidence that you would say yes to him. But you said no. Avi got hurt with this news. Your mom tried each and everything to get you to agree with Avi's proposal but you were firm on your decision. Even at my side situation was the worst. My mom and dad weren't ready to accept you. Till date, they have not accepted you. They are very conservative. So there was nobody at our side. And we had to do court marriage. You tried a lot to convince my family and your mom but nothing worked. We started our new life in Mumbai. With God's grace, we have everything now. This is our marriage story.

Sana: Don't you miss your family? Because my case is different I never got love from my Ma. But your family must be loved you very much.

Sid: I meet them Sana. They stay in Mumbai only.

Sana: I am sorry that you had to leave your parents for me.

Sid: You had given me a promise that you would not overthink. And I left their house I didn't leave them. You have never been a reason. The reason was their conservative minds. So never blame yourself for it. Most importantly it was our decision. I am happy with my decision.

Sana: If my mom was against our marriage then what are we doing here?

Sid: Sab kuch aaj ji janana hai?

Sana: Please Sid! Mujhe nind nahi aayegi agar tu nahi batayega. Please!

Sid takes a deep breath. He was in diellima that he should tell her whole truth or not. But he knew Avi could utilise it against him. He has to tell her everything honestly.

Sid: You had left the home and came here to Hamara Ghar. It was me who wanted some space in our relationship. And you gave me that. But when you left I broke down. I never learned to live without you. And honestly, I don't want to learn that. I came after you here. Your mom met you at hamara ghar. She apologized and we are here.

Sid kept everything short. He didn't want her to get into every detail. Sana got lost in thoughts. She removes her head from his shoulder. Sid was little taken aback with her reaction.

Sid: What happened jaan? I said to you, please don't overthink.

Sana: Our marriage was not a happy marriage?

Sid cups her face and makes her look into his eyes.

Sid: Hey jaan! Never think like that. We are a happy couple. I love you more than anything else in the world. Fights happen but what is important, how you solve the things after the fight? And we both can't live without each other. You are mine and I am yours. This is the only truth you need to remember.

Sana in mind: I can see the truth in his eyes. I can see honesty in his eyes. He loves me. Yes, I can read it in his eyes. I wish I could remember all the moments we spend together. I feel special to him. I want him around me every time. I feel safe with him, I wish I could love him as he loves me.

Sid: Say something Sana! Your silence is killing me.

Sana: You are very nice Sid. You are very honest. You could have to hide it from me. But you didn't. I like you.

Sid in mind: She said she likes me. The day will come soon when she will confess her love for me. I have to be patient.

Sid: Thank you, sweetheart! You don't have an idea of how much relaxed I am feeling right now. I want to hug you once. Can I?

Sana smiles and says,"Tera haq hai mujhpe"

Sid also chuckles listening to the same line. Without wasting a minute he takes her in his embrace. They stay like that for minutes. After some time Sid gives her medicines and both of them sleep cuddling each other.