⍱Hot Piece of Chocolate⍱

Shanice's POV

I can't believe I kicked a biker in the balls. But hey, Nate's buddy asked for it. Nobody told him to put his hands on me. I'm no weak bitch that will let someone manhandle her.

When I take my seat, I try to slow my heartbeat down. I can't believe now I have a racist asshole on my plate - Nate was bad enough. That dillhole.

The bus drops me a few blocks away from the car dealership. I never thought about owning a car. Then again, I thought I would ever leave New York. The subway can take you anywhere you want. Plus, traffic is way too crazy to drive around. So, there wasn't any need to get a car back home.

But life happens, and I'm here in Atlanta, where you need a car to go to the grocery store, nail salon, work, anywhere. So, my new colleague and number one bestie, Caroline, now Karl, hooked me up with his friend, Alex, a car sales agent.

"Hi, welcome to Nashal's Car Dealership. How may I help you today?" The receptionist greets me as soon as I reach her.

Moments later, a man in a brown suit comes walking towards me. Like dang, I haven't been here a whole minute.

"Good morning, miss. My name is Patrick. How may I help you today?"

"Hi, I'm Shanice," I take his extended hand. "My friend Karl recommended this dealership for a pre-owned car. I'm looking for Alex."

"Let me get Alex for you." The man walks to an office in the back.

A minute later, a tall, hot piece of chocolate of a man comes from the office and introduces himself.

"Hi, I'm Alex, and you must be Shanice."

"Hi, yes. Karl told me to come by. That you'll hook me up."

I say in my most flirty voice that I can muster. I need a good discount. Alex laughs. I think I'm not the first or the last woman to flirt with him for a deal. But can you blame me? He's the embodiment of the perfect black man; dark, tall, and handsome. He's pure chocolate, and I want to lick him up and down. Calm down, girl.

Damn these horny thoughts - it's been a few months or in my world way too long. But I can't stop. That killer smile has gotten me all wet. There's something about a bald head that has me... stop Shanice!

Alex's dark blue suit doesn't even pretend to hide those bulging muscles. So basically, I'm eye-fucking this man. I glance at his left hand, and I see no ring. Score!

"So, what are you looking for?" You.

He jumps right into business.

"Since I'm basically broke, I'm looking for a nice AFFORDABLE used car that won't give me any trouble."

"Ok, I can work with that. What's your budget?"

"I have $10000," like I'm gonna tell you how much I really have. "So anything under that."

"We have a few options that fit your budget."

Alex has shown me everything they have, but none of them ticked off all my checkboxes. Until I saw my baby, a red Nissan Juke.

"I want this one Alex."

"Oh, that one. It's nice and all, but it's a bit out of your budget."

"How much?"

"It's $13500."

Dang, I want that car. But it's too expensive. Fuck it. I'm yoloing it. That's what the kids are saying these days, right? I know it's over my budget, but it's the baby I always wanted. I'll eat noodles for the next few weeks or go out on a few restaurant dates. God knows Atlanta is filled with sugar daddies.