19

Severus POV:

I was enjoying my evening with my Italian food and  a book on hand when an owl begun to viciously tap on my window

Getting up to acknowledge the messenger, I see my name written in bad cursive and immediately groan in annoyance

After giving the owl a treat and sending it on its way, I proceed to open and dread for what I have to do this evening

Thankfully I sent Malcom a message earlier today stating I would be able to come to the Italian residence later at night for I was brewing potions all day. Which I now have to stop

Dear Severus

I apologize to impose on you during this time but it is urgent for you to come to Hogwarts. I must discuss something very important with you that simply cannot be delayed.

Please come as soon as possible!

Head master dumbledore

I finished my dinner and go to my floo that would directly take me to his office. How I dread this conversation

"Severus my boy! So glad you can come on such short notice!"

Bastard.

"You forced me come to your office to chat with you, during dinner"

"Well, yes. It is regarding Mr. Potter here"

Mcgonagall....

"You know that's not his name"

"Yes it is Severus, I only refer to him as Mcgonagall when Minerva is there so she doesn't cut of my head"

I want to see that firsthand

Hopefully she does that

I really do hope so....

"What seems to be the problem with Mr. Mcgonagall?"

"I believe it's time for the staff to start treating him as he was meant to be"

"You mean a pawn in your sick game of "try to beat the dark lord' correct"

"He is not a pawn Severus, merely the chosen one"

In the story you have created in your mind sir

"And why are you telling me this? What about the rest of the staff?"

"I have tried to convince them. They all outwardly went against that thought, Fillius almost went to use every single charm he had in mind at me, thankfully, if it weren't for Pomona restraining him, I'd probably be covered in hexes"

Damn you Pomona

"You are the only one left and I'd feel like you can convince them to treat Mr. Potter as the chosen one"

"Alright headmaster, I'll try my best to convince them"

"Thank you Severus. This means a lot for the future"

I really do hate him

"Anything else headmaster?"

"Yes. I heard from Sybill that Harry might be taking a blood adoption procedure. Is that true?"

How could she possibly know! There is no way that women has made an actual prediction since that one prophecy!

"I do not know headmaster, I only go to the Mcgonagall residence to teach Harry potions, I do not know of the life after I leave"

"Very well, the next time you go there, ask Mr. Potter and see what he says. I can not have him taking a blood adoption procedure"

"Why is that headmaster? It doesn't affect you"