8

Severus POV:

It's been years since he disappeared yet I felt a wave of his magic. After talking with Mcgonagall, I walk into my private corners and I immediately hear a 'whoosh' coming from the fireplace and what do you know, the one and only Lucius Malfoy steps out. Knowing exactly what he's going to say...

"Yes Lucius, I felt the magic"

"What do we then!?"

"We wait for the orders"

"What about Harry and Draco? What do we tell them"

I honestly didn't think about that. How would they feel? Would they be safe if we didn't tell them or put them in more danger? Surely they would understand, right?

"Exactly my point Severus. And we can't lie to them either, they're incredibly smart boys, they would figure it out eventually!"

"Perhaps we should talk about this at your manor one day, where we can all gather together. From there, we can all figure out what to do and get orders from the second in command"

"I'll send out the invitations as soon as possible"

And with that, Lucius finally left my quarters.

The next day

All that was on my mind was Harry and Draco. I was trying to figure out ways to protect them. Of course I'm skilled in potions and could use that to my advantage but at the same time, I won't always be there so they would have to train. They're so young though, they shouldn't have to go through this at a young age.

True to his word, Lucius sent out invitations to gather at his manor. All of us will most likely go since we're now at a loss of what to do. That means I must tell the boys what is happening as soon as possible. Never in my life have I ever been scared for someone. Normally I wouldn't care but this is my godson and 'nephew' lives at stake, and I've made a promise to myself to protect them at all costs

Yay! Finally updated. Sorry it's short. Also I want your opinion on how I make the characters speak. Do you like it all spaced out or do you guys prefer it if they were closer together, like all in one. For example

"I love you Harry, I love you with all of my heart!"

"I love you too"

Or

"I love you Harry, I love you with all of my heart!" "I love you too"