15 (T)

Surprise! Another chapter! And it's very first plot twist or another cliffhanger! And maybe another later tonight. Also Mcgonagall manor above

Warning: swearing

Harry's POV:

Soon as everyone left to go to the train. I stayed back at the castle waiting for my mother to finish packing her stuff. While I was waiting, I was chatting with uncle sev

"Hey uncle, will you be visiting mother and I over the summer?"

"Of course, who else is going to teach you potions!"

"Really! You're going to teach me to make potions! Don't I already know how to do that!"

"5th year potions this time"

"Okay, I'm back in now"

I joked to Severus to which he laughed at me complaining mostly. I really just want to have a relaxing summer rather than all the professors teach me like normally but why am I not surprised. No doubt my mother is going to teach me more of transfigurations.

"Oh dear, I don't have much time left, I now have to go to a meeting I scheduled with dumbledore. If I don't see you, have a wonderful summer and I shall see you one of these days"

"Bye uncle! Good luck with the meeting!"

I saw my uncle out of the slytherin common room. I looked around the room and it wasn't long for finally my mother came in explaining she was ready to go. So I grabbed my trunk and the two of us were soon walking outside of hogwarts

"Harry, hold on to my arm and for the love of Merlin, don't let go this time!"

I rolled my eyes at my mother, only twice did I slip up and broke my arms cause I wasn't holding my mother tight enough. Feeling that familiar feeling of getting sucked into a tube, we land in front of a very very old manor, unlike the Malfoy manor which seemed more modern

"Welcome to the Mcgonagall manor Harry! Our house is one of the oldest in the wizarding world just like our vaults in gringotts. Remember what I said about names and ages in gringotts?"

"The older the name, the further down the vault is?"

Please let me be right!

"Correct! As I've said before in one of our tea time, the Mcgonagall is almost old as the founders. We are after all, only two floors above the goblins. The founders were the first ones to establish a trust among the goblins hence they allied and agreed to run the bank. Usually the older names have more trust among the goblins which is why you see the goblins treating me more with respect than let's say, the weasleys. The weasley name isn't near the bottom of the bank therefore the goblins don't have a reason to trust them as much as me"

Huh, I did not know our vault was only two floors above the founders of hogwarts. Wait so does that mean....

"Mother, does that mean I'll end up inheriting the Mcgonagall vault and all of its treasures in it?"

"Yes, once I pass away, you'll become heir to the vault. Right now, I am Lady Mcgonagall to all the noble pureblooded families. When I do pass and you inherit everything, you'll become Lord Mcgonagall. Of course, that is if you decide to take my name as you are, of course, a Potter by blood"

I never thought about that plus I never knew that my mother was very high up in the wizarding society. After a moment of silence, this time I really took in the manor and was awed by its beauty.

I was snapped out of looking at the manor by five pops. 5 house elves wearing uniforms, with slight different colours, were all waiting for my mothers orders