22

Wow, I rarely check my account and I have 1.06K followers! Thank you to everyone who has followed me.

As a treat, want me to do a face reveal or a "get to know the author"?

Malcom POV:

What on earth just happened?

"Whispy! Why did they all faint?"

"Bad magic in them! Robe cleans them but it was too much! I brings Drago and his majesty!"

And with that she left the room

Bad magic?

What on earth did dumbledore place upon them!

"We heard everyone but you fainted!"

"Your majesty, yes. As soon as they put on their robes it was just immediate screaming and they collapsed"

"Whatever magic they had on them must've been overwhelming. See how the robe is glowing still compared to yours?"

"Yes?"

"That is the robe cleansing them of the magic. Most of the time this reaction only occurs for a solid minute but given its ongoing, I suspect it's going to need help of the goblins to continue this ritual. Maybe, it might also take a few days depending on how they're feeling for it's painful"

"So what do we do in the meantime?"

I cannot just stand here and watch my family go through a bunch of pain!

"We wait"

"What! No! Is there anything we can do to at least ease the pain?"

"Unfortunately not Lord McGonagall, we just have to wait for the magic to be done and over with"

"How long do you suspect it'll take?"

"Thankfully Harry should be the first one to rise out of it. You cannot see it but through goblin vision, there is a ring around the robe displaying a colour.

Most people have a green ring signifying a minor placement

However there are 4 colours

Green for minor
Yellow for significant amounts
Red for major
And purple for unholy amounts, you can say

Purple is very very rare. Your colour was green, Harry's is yellow but both Lady Mcgonagall and Sir Snape have red"

"So Harry should be out of it first?"

"Yes, it's already been three minutes, he should be out of it in the next minute"

At least Harry won't be in extreme pain compared to my sister and Snape

"Uncle Malcom?"

He's awake!

"Harry! Are you alright?"

"I feel like I've gotten beaten up by a trolls club then sudden strangled by a devils snare"

Oddly specific?

"At least the cleansing process is over. Your majesty, can Harry take a pain relieving potion or will that affect the ritual?"

"He can take one but not the wizards version, the goblins version. Drago, bring three vials of the goblins pain relievers"

"How is mom and uncle sev?"

"They're still going through the cleansing process, it'll be a while before they wake up"

"Will they be okay?"

"Yes, in pain but they'll be okay. They're one of the strongest people I know. Especially my sister"