16

Some facts will be changed for the sake of the story

Harry's POV:

It's been a few days since I've been here and there is only one word that can describe this place.

Home.

Yes hogwarts is my home but it was always shared. Shared by students, teachers and even guests! So now that I have a home with just my mother, it's a brand new experience.

I try to spend everyday outside, just practicing on my quidditch skills and tending to the gardens but right now, it's breathtaking to see the manor standing, I can never get enough of it

"It is beautiful isn't it! It's amazing it's still here"

I jumped as if I was a cat, probably shouldn't be making that joke, who knows if my mother has actually jumped that high.... probably.

"Ah! Sorry, didn't mean to scare you! You must be Harry!"

I turned to look at this mysterious voice, there was only one person who had similar features as my mother

"And you must be malcom?"

"Yes I am! Much like you, I can never get enough of this manor. Still takes my breath away every time I come home. By the way, where is Min Min?"

Min Min? Oh, my mother.

"She's inside, which reminds me, it is almost time for tea with her. Let us both go to her"

Malcom was a tall man, roughly 6'1" compared to my mothers 5'5".  However, unlike mothers gray hair (due to the stress of teaching me), he still has his black hair with only streak of gray running through. He also seems to be younger, around 50 if I were to guess. Much like my mother, he does not seem like a man you want to cross.

"Min Min! Guess whose home!!!"

Dramatic much?

"Come in Malcolm, is Harry with you?"

"Yes Min, he is"

We both walk in to see my mother setting the teapot on the table 

"MIN MIN MINNIE!!"

And I thought I was dramatic

"Malcom do shut your mouth! Harry, I made your favourite tea so that you'd be relaxed with my overly chatter-mouth brother"

"Thank you mother, let us have a seat"

And thus did Malcom become Uncle Malcom