4

Draco pov:

Potter. Harry Potter. The Harry Potter in slytherin.... who would've thought. However it was quite interesting when he was also called up as Mcgonagall, as far as myself and the wizarding world is aware, he's been living with muggles hidden from the public.

He was not what I was expecting at all. I thought he would've been more of a stuck-up brat but he was polite and kind. I must tell my father that.

It seems as if Harry knew every staff and got along with them. Did he perhaps live in the castle and was taken in by professor Mcgonagall? Hence he took her name? Only he will tell. We were on our way to transfigurations class when he noticed me struggling so him being nice, decided to help me and a few other students. With his help, we managed to change the mouse into a sewing pin. As I was leaving, I noticed he stayed back to talk to the professor. I decided to stay back and wait for him for a bit. A few minutes later he came out and we talked while going back to the common room as it was our break

"So Draco, I assume you want to know why I'm a Mcgonagall"

I nodded my head

"Well, I'm going to assume you read the daily prophet on me 'living with the muggles'. Those are just false updates so the wizarding world doesn't know where I truly am for my safety. When Dumbledore found me on the night my parents got killed... he was to bring me to my other living relatives, the muggles, however he also gave the other option of the staff taking me in to which professor Mcgonagall did. She told me how my relatives were the worst muggles she has ever seen and could not bare to leave me with them. So for my entire life, I've been with her and the staff. Of course I call them other names but now that I'm actually partaking in the school, I must call them by their formal names unless it's no longer class hours or were in private"

I was shocked with this information. It definitely cleared up why he was a Mcgonagall

"What about the older students that were here"

" The older students of hogwarts have been informed by all the staff to keep me a secret as they didn't want to put me in danger. Needless to say, that secret has been well a secret for the last 10 years. Now that I'm becoming older, it's my choice on whether or not I want to reveal to the world if I want to expose myself or keep the wizarding world in the dark"

"Wow. It's amazing how they said nothing about you and how Mcgonagall was willing to take you in. Do you know any secret pathways?"

Harry laughed at my joke and shook his head. I must admit, I had such a pleasant time talking to him. Probably because professor Mcgonagall had raised him like that. He seemed very caring, polite and obviously respectful. Whoever gets him in the future is lucky to have him. Hopefully after this conversation we can become better friends