18 (T)

One thing I need to mention is that I'm uploading chapters for four stories now (debating a fifth). They are at the end of this chapter.

Also filler chapter, sorry but twisted! Just like you guys asked!

Harry's POV:

I watched as my birth mother screamed at the cloud showing her, her soulmate. While uncle sev could not see for he was still howling and withering around in pain, we could.

It showed a moving picture of a Mr. Malfoy and Mrs. Malfoy.

I don't understand...

"Madam Lily, I do not understand this soulmate potion, what is it suppose to do?"

"It's suppose to show you who your soulmate or soulmates are. But something is off here, all of you have seem to lost your memory of this potion.

Severus and I made this potion when we were in our sixth year, it was super simple and could be finished underneath 45 minutes, that is if you knew what you were doing...

It got implemented into the school curriculum, surely you know what I'm talking about right professor?!"

I looked back at my mother who also seemed to be in pain just now

"Mom! Are you alright?"

"What are all of these images, I don't recall any of them"

"They're memories professor! This situation must've triggered them! I suspect dumbledore is the one who erased all of your memories"

"But why would dumbledore shut their memories"

"For the same reason he didn't want you knowing I was alive"

"Then why didn't he just kill you and call it a day"

"Wow, rude"

Sorry but it's true

"But you're right, he didn't kill me for he needed me. With him erasing Severus memories, he couldn't go to him for the potions or ingredients he needed because Severus would simply not know.

But I would"

"So to dumbledore, you are a requirement in his plans"

"Correct"

Just what is exactly is dumbledore is doing to my family, what is it that we have that he needs? Why does he feel the need to hurt us?

Anyways. Sorry for the short chapter, I promise the next one is longer and will explain things. I just needed something to get it started.

As stated above, I am currently writing 4 stories and debating on publishing a 5th one

- Harry Mcgonagall (the one you're reading currently)

-Harry Potter is actually Harry Malfoy
Where Harry Potter finds out he's actually Draco Malfoy's twin brother. The two brothers goes through hardship and changes in their life. They question friendship, tasks, love and loyalty

-Split Into Two
A MDZS/The Untamed story

After Wei Wuxian falls off of the cliff, Lan Zhan snaps into two.

After suppressing his dark side for so long, during the 33 whips to being disciplined, smoke arises from Lan Zhan and suddenly, a hand reaches out to stop the whip from hurting Lan Zhan even more. Said hand picks up Wangji and leaves Cloud Recess

-Brothers In Law
A MDZS/The Untamed story

This is a story about how Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen, who both somehow travelled back in time, come face to face with Jin Zixuan, whose soul is now back from the dead and is well aware that they are from the future.

These three brothers in law now have a choice, do we change the future or do we stay on par with it?

-The Cliff  (unpublished)
A MDZS/The Untamed story

What if Lan Zhan was very close to falling off of the cliff while holding Wei Wuxian?

What if he fell with him?

This story takes place during the battle of the Sunshot Campaign and it is about wangxian and their adventures after they supposedly "died"