|| "drove through the suburbs, pictured i was driving home to you"

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

-  the 5 times harry had to surrogate for his friends and the 1 time, he had his own baby-

- 16; one more push -

PART TWO

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

3. ed sheeran and cherry

"do you have to go?" louis softly mutters in
harry's ear with his rough morning voice. very tempting. very.

but no, he can't.

well...

no.

"you know, i promised ed that i would listen to some of his songs. i can't cancel lou" harry softly sighs as he traces louis' arm tattoos.

"fuck ed." louis mutters underneath his breath quietly. harry's quick to flip onto his stomach, resting his chin on his hands.

" much rather be fucked by you." harry laughs loudly with a smirk drawn on his face. louis swiftly pulls harry up to his face and flips harry onto the bed, so louis' on top.

harry's laughs cut off as louis' lips slam onto his lips. soft moans and groans exit both of the soulmates mouths.

louis slowly and passionately removes his lips from harrys and moves down to harry's pale neck.

"oh fuck lou" harry moans as he arches his back. as much as he loves louis, he promised ed that he'll be there. harrys mood swiftly drops as he lets his back fall back onto the bed and pushes louis off his newly red neck.

" wh-what's wrong?" louis questions trying to catch his breath.

" i have to go help ed lou" harry sadly mumbles cupping louis' cheek. louis shakes his head, muttering a " you don't have to" as he tries to continue sucking on harry's neck.

"louis." harry warns as he pushes louis away once again. louis' mood just crumbles, he knows he's being unreasonable but he just wants to cuddle his love and enjoy his company.

" i know. fuck, i know" louis groans as he moves off of harry and sits on the edge of the bed. harry rolls his eyes before crawling over to his soulmate and wraps his arms around his neck and sets his chin on louis' shoulder.