|| "just let me cuddle you, love"

• • • • • • •

-the one where harry and louis makes cookies for christmas eve and make a mess

-the one where harry and louis makes cookies for christmas eve and make a mess. plus christmas day fluff!-

- 6; cuddles, cookies and love -

• • • • • • •

"it started with a whisper!" harry sung into his battered spoon, dancing around the kitchen floor. the flour that was on the spoon starts to cover the hardwood as he continues to dance.

"and that's when i kissed her!" harry sings from the top of his lungs. and this point, the bowl of batter, he had started has been forgotten on the counter as he acts like he performing for an audience.

harry was in only a oversized shirt and socks with his hair up in a messy bun. the flour covered his rosy cheeks and nose and you could see a hint in his messy brown hair.

louis has gone out with his family to celebrate his birthday. harry was invited to go but he had to stay and finish up his presents for louis, so he kindly declined the offer.

but that was hours ago and harry finished the final touches on louis' presents. so he decided to bake some sugar cookies for his beautiful boyfriend.

harry was listening to christmas carols when he began baking but soon got bored of the same old christmas melodies and ended changing it to his regular music.

that was a huge mistake. the second, the music comes onto the speaker, he started to dancing and singing like a manic. totally forgetting his mission of baking cookies and instead sings his heart out.

"thought i'll never live see the day where everybody's words got in the way.... OH!"

harrys bun starts to fall down as he throws his head back and forth acting like a rockstar. he jumps up and down with a huge dimpled smile plastered on his face.

"hazza, i'm home love" louis says as he walks into the cabin and his ears get blasted by loud music and his boyfriend's angelic voice. he quietly tiptoes out his black vans and makes his way over to the kitchen.

he stays at the doorway of the kitchen as he watches his baby dance around their kitchen. watching as the flour starts to cover the boy and the floor. a fond smile covers louis' lips as he observed.

"hey sugar, what you gotta say...? it started with a whisper!" harry shouts as he spins halfway and finds his boyfriend standing in the doorway.

harry lets out a loud laugh and runs to his boyfriend and quickly pulls him into the kitchen to dance with him. louis laughs taking one of whisk from the counter pretending it's his microphone and starts to dance with his boy.