|| "but if you loved me-then why'd you leave me?"

• • • • • • •

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

-listen.-

• • • • • •

before i begin.

just know, i have the option to block readers. i will never want to do that. i love my readers with all of my heart. but if you disagree with what i'm saying i can either block you or unfollow.

also if i see that this chapter doesn't get the same amount of reads because it's about racism and police brutality. i will stop updating for a while.

so don't pass over it:)

thanks!

• • • • • •

daunte wright.

daunte wright was a twenty year old who was born and raised in brooklyn centre, minneapolis. he was just starting his life, a newly adult ready to take on the world.

like any other twenty year old, he had dreams and hope for what may be of his future. he already had a two year old son, his future was just beginning.

sunday, 11th april 2021, daunte wright was pulled over by police for a traffic violation. his girlfriend being in the car with him.

apparently, via daunte's mother said on the phone while wright was pulled over, the reason why he was pulled over was because he had air fresheners hanging from his rear view mirror.

somewhere in between the traffic stop, it was figured out that there was a warrant out for his arrest.

for some reason, the police refused to tell daunte why the traffic stop was taking so long, so daunte decide to take a seat back in his car, assuming he could go.

yet as he went to drive away, kim potter, a person who has been a police officer for around twenty six years, apparently mistakes her handgun as a taser.

ending daunte's possibly of a future.

potter ends up shooting and killing daunte wright.

he was pronounced dead at the scene.

• • • • • •

daunte wright deserved better.

he shouldn't be dead right now. it's ridiculous how many african americans are being killed by police officers.

it's horrible that the police force was made to protect those who were in danger, but now it's just a way to get away with being freely racist and killing african americans without punishment.

kim potter has been arrest and charged with second degree murder. she resigned from the police station.

my goal with this statement is that you read and truly understand daunte tragic story and continues to read on.

become educated.

there are millions of stories that are just like daunte's, stories of people who need justice. don't stop at his story.

make change.

one voice can change a million of lives, be that voice. stop settling with this terrible system.

that being said.

WAYS YOU CAN HELP:

- SIGN SIGN SIGN PETITIONS, I WILL BE LINKING THE DAUNTE WRIGHT PETITION ON MY ACCOUNT. SUPPORT THE FIGHT FOR JUSTICE.

- DONATE! I UNDERSTAND THAT DUE TO THE COVID OUTBREAK, PEOPLE ARE TIGHT ON MONEY BUT IF YOU CAN DONATE, DONATE!! LINK ON ACCOUNT!

- CALL! 651-430-6115 IS THE NUMBER TO THE WASHINGTON DA'S OFFICE. CALL AND DEMAND JUSTICE!

• • • • • •