|| "don't take my sunshine away.."

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

-  the one where harry is trying to recover from an eating disorder -

the one where harry is trying to recover from an eating disorder -

- 11; for me?-

tw: eating disorder, anxiety attack, triggering language that could trigger a relapse.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

⚠️  TRIGGER WARNING:  ⚠️

‼️ EATING DISORDER ‼️

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟷 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

" just one more bite hazza."

"i-i'm full, i can't stomach anymore liam."

"i know, but can you try? i promise that's it, just one more bite and we'll be done for today."

harry hesitantly looks up at his best mate whose sitting right next to him with a fork of rice and broccoli. he rubs his hands up and down his pants before shaking his head.

"i can't. i-i'm sorry li" harry whispers looking down at his clammy, shaky palms. he already ate too much, people are definitely going make a comment

he hears liam take a frustrated inhale before harshly placing the fork on the 1/3 finished plate.

"do you even want to get better harry? because right now it seems like you want to-" liam harshly questions before getting cut off

"oi! liam, leave my baby alone. he's trying his best. now shut it." louis shouts walking up to the boys and gently places his hand on harry's back.

"you did amazing love, better than yesterday huh? now, lou needs to do your hair, go see her." louis praises; giving harry a small forehead kiss.

harry swiftly nods, he carefully gets up and walks out of the tense room.

as the door shuts, louis harshly makes his way to his sitting band mate.

" what the fuck liam? i trust you to make sure he eats and you put him down? how dare you?" louis shouts.

"he's not going get better if you keep on praising the little stuff lou! he needs to understand that he's going fucking die, if he keeps only eat 1/3 of his plate! do you want him to die?" liam argues back; standing up from his seat harshly.