New year edition: Part 2

New year morning

It is new year, everyone was happy to hear that Tenko was pregnant.

Izuku dearly took care of her.

Even though her belly wasn't that big yet, he just want her to feel safe in his arms.

Today, was a new yer special and everyone is getting ready for tonight's fireworks display.

Izuku was preparing the foods while Tenko having a chat with the twin maids.

"Jack, has Kyle already found a prefect spot in the park for tonight?" Izuku asks his bartender.

"He already has one, sir. He even put some traffic cones and police tape to it so no one can trespass." The bartender sweat dropped.

"Wow, Kyle is one weird guy to be honest." Thea said sipping a juice.

"Hehe, you know Kyl, he is the head of this mansion if I'm not here. We all trusted him and he will protect all of you if I'm gone away." Izuku explained.

"Twins, time to get ready, bring the things to the car, the rest of you get dress. Come on, dear." Izuku ordered and everyone obeyed him.

He took his fiancé hand and went up stairs to change as we'll.

"What do you wanna wear?"

"Anything you have their, dear. I don't wanna choose."

"Okay? What about this?"

Izuku pulled out a red lace lingerie.

"I'll go with the orange dress." Tenko answered.

Izuku smiled at himself and shrugged.

He earned a massive headache from his fiancé but throwing a shoe box at him.

~•••••~

They made their way to the park, Izuku and Tenko placed a blanket down to the ground under the tree. They both sit and lean to each other as they watch the lights dance at the dark sky.

"What are we without each other by our sides?" Tenko questioned snuggling into Izuku's warmth.

"I don't know. I ghost? I have no idea, do you?" Izuku asks her and she shook her head no.

"Hey look! The fireworks is about to begin!" Tenko happily pointed to the sky.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Everyone on the park shouted it as the colorful fireworks dance in the sky.

"I love you, Izuku"

"I love you too, Tenko!"

"Happy New Year everyone!" Y/n shouted hugging them both.

"Let's take a selfie all together!" Harley said.

"That's great! Come on you guys, let's take a picture all together!" Y/n annouced.

Y/n pulled out her phone and float it. The leagues and the others came and squeeze in.

"What are we gonna?" Y/n think about it.

"I know!"

Tenko pulled Y/n and whispered to her.

"That's great! Everyone get ready! This is for the upcoming parents! Say, perverted Izuku!"

"Perverted Izuku!"

"Seriously, Tenko?"

Izuku just grinned as the picture was taken.

"Woohoo, happy new year everyone!" Y/n say it again one last time before they all eat together.

That is all!
Hehe!
I am tired..
So...
Please don't kill just because it's short...
Sorry for the late and slow update of the chapters too..
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone...!