Chapter 4: A talk with All For One

Tartarus

Second person's POV

All Might and Gran Torino arrives at Tartarus.

They enter the building and walk down the halls, after walking for a bit they arrived at AFO's room. Where they saw him their smirking to himself.

"All Might, glad you visit me. It's has been forever since you payed me a visit here. Hello to you too, Gran Torino." All For One started.

"We are here to ask you a question? Make sure to answer us seriously." Gran Torino spoke.

"Sure, sure fine whatever. What is you wanted to ask?" AFO asks.

"What are your connections to the Midoriya Family?" All Might asked him.

AFO smirks and cleared his throat before answering. "I'm the uncle of Izuku, Ayame and Suzume. My brother is their father." He replies.

"So it's true. Midoriya is really a betrayal to the hero society. He wrote All Might a letter saying that he talks to you about him taking your place if you get caught. That letter his talking about was 3 years ago, do you mean he has protecting the group from us since the day before the incident in Kamino Ward." Gran Torino said.

"Why?" All Might questions.

"Why? What do you mean 'why'? It's a simple question All Might. He is my nephew after all and his the only boy that my brother has. We thought that Inko will gave birth another girl since we we're expecting one but turns out to be a boy. The family are filled with joy, me and my wife are expect to have a child but it didn't hear our prays until one day, she was pregnant then she have birth to our son who was now living with his mother along her parents and the twins. I was happy to hear that my nephew moved in here at Japan but a bit disappointed when he joined UA, I was hoping for him to meet me but he didn't visit because he don't know that I'm here at Japan until I talk to him." He explains.

"Yup, you are dumb for not telling your nephew that you're here in Japan and you expecting a visit from him." All Might responded as AFO is sweet dropping in the background.

"But he talks to me about being in love a little bit with Tomura Shigaraki or may I say Tenko Shimura. Your master's granddaughter. I decided to make him the new leader of the league without them telling so the time I got caught, he started taking care of them especially Tomura." AFO ended.

"3 more minutes." The guard from outside announces.

"I will get young Midoriya back wether he likes it or not."

"You can't force someone to love someone they don't love. You'll just going to make the situation even worst." AFO warned.

"Times up." Says the guard.

"You two are weirdos. I warn you, if you do hurt Tomura Shigaraki or any of the family, you'll going to regret it. It's not like I'm scaring you but it's not worth it if you do it." AFO warns them.

The pros left the building to meet Tsukauchi at the car.

"So, how did it goes?" Tsukauchi asks.

"He is Midoriya's uncle. They are relatives. It's true that Midoriya is the new leader of the league and he has been betraying us since before All For One was caught." Gran Torino explains.

"All Might you need to tell about this to the teachers of UA. They need to protect the school from those villains." Gran Torino reminds him.

"You're right. I'm sure they won't be happy if they found out about this." All Might said.

Tsukauchi started the engine and drive off back to the police force.

~•••••~

"I FUCKING SWEAR FROM SATAN'S DEAR LIFE THAT IF YOU DON'T BRING US BACK HOME, WELL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Neito threatens Izuku who was in trembling in the corner.