Chapter 1: New members

LOV Base

Tenko's POV

I woke up very, very comfortable. It's like I'm in my own bed.

I open my shock to see that I am in my room. I heard a low shuffle beside me looking to it to see Izuku sleeping. I felt joy and jump to his arm, waking him up. "Tenko?"

"Izuku, I can't believe I'm back at the base! I miss this place sooo much! I love you!" By that, I smashed my lips to his. He was surprised at first but still fall from the kiss. We had a little make our session when the door bursts open.

"Good morn—oh." Toga stops from her words when she sees us at the floor.

I noticed that I'm naked so I quickly cover myself. "Sorry for the disturbance but, welcome back to the base!" She quickly said it before rushing back out.

I felt embarrassed. A chuckle was heard beside me, I glared deep into his soul, he just laughs at me. "Why you!" I tackled him to the ground as he started tickling me.

"Stop it!" I am now laying at his stomach as my naked breast rests on his chest. I tried covering myself but he kept taking my hands off.

"Don't cover it, you look beautiful on that." He smirks, I felt my cheeks burning and smack him on the head.

"You pervert!"

Dabi's POV

I woke up with someone's hand resting on my belly bump. I lookup to who the hand belongs to.

From the color of his hair, I know it I Shoto, sitting on the chair while his head and arms are laying on the bed. Looking around noticing that I'm back in my room at the base.

But, what is he doing here?

From the movement I made he started waking up. "S-Shouto?"

"Dabi? Touya!" He stands up hugging me.

"You're okay! I thought Hawks hurt you or something." He cries out.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your fiancé, right now?" I asks.

Look, I love him being here. I don't want him to be with that slut but it confuse me.

"I don't love her. I didn't really fallen in love with her. The old man forced to do it because he wants me to get married already. I love you, Touya. I searched for you everywhere but I don't no where to start or where to find you. I just can't asks random people saying 'do you see my bitchy-ass sister who ran away from our home years ago?'." He explained, I hit him on the head from calling me a bitchy-ass.

"And one more thing, the reason I'm here not just because I love you, I wanted to be with you once OUR baby is born." He added.

Wait, what?! Our?!

"Okay, woah, woah, woah. You're getting to far mister, what do you mean 'our baby'?! It's Hawks's child!" I barked at him.

"So you really forgot about it." He quietly said putting a sad smile.

"What do you mean?" I question completely confuse.

"That valentine night, Yaoyorozu got mad at me because I scared her from disguising as a bat so she kicked me out that night. While walking down the streets like an idiot wearing the huge batwings, I saw you wobbling around when someone pulled you to the alleyway. I thought at first that it was your boyfriend or some of your villain friends but when you're calling for help, I quickly made a move. Once I showed myself you shouted Hawks name and hugged me then you fainted. You're drank that time, I kinda thought of it that you're cute because you are. You kept pleading for us to have sex, I refuse for many times but you continue to cry so I give myself up. I was afraid that Hawks took it from you because I knew you two were dating but I was surprised and happy at the same time that you still have it, happy that I'm the first one who took it from you." He explains smiling and holding my hand.