Chapter 2: The letter

Still Dabi's POV

"WHAT?!"

"How could they suspect us like that?! We didn't even do some crimes!" Hitoshi yells at him.

"Are you saying that we can't go back to our normal lives anymore?!" Neito yelled at him gripping his collar.

"I don't actually know but don't worry girls you're safe here." His trying to calm them down but they got more angrier to him.

"We wanna go back home!" They both yelled at him as they started arguing.

"This is so irritating." I whispered to Shouto sitting beside me.

"They are like that since they became closes friends. You'll get use to them someday." He whispers back to me smiling, I just hugged rolled my eyes and crossed my arms huffing.

"Izuku, can we talk privately? I wanna say something." Handy girl stands up looking at the ground.

She looks so serious from the looks on her face. She seems down, I think is about what happened back at the party.

Midoriya didn't think of asking why but he just nodded and followed her exiting the bar. "What was that?" Hitoshi asks raising a brow.

"Nobody knows. She looks so serious." Spinner said reading a newspaper.

"Lemme guess, she's pregnant?" I question.

"NO I AM NOT!" We heard her screaming from the outside

We all burst out a laughter, suddenly the lion jumps on the couch and lays beside me, from the fear of getting bitten I back away a little. "Don't worry Dabi, she won't bite you. She's well trained." Neito said still playing on Mr. Compress's sleeves.

"Can all of you introduce yourselves? It's getting so boring here." That Hitoshi complained.

"O-okay, umm my name is Kurogiri."

"I'm Toga Himiko." She introduces with a creepy seductive smile.

"I'm Dabi." I said leaning a bit to Shouto's shoulder.

"So you're the girl that Shouto's always speaking about to us." Neito smirked looking at Hitoshi.

I raise a brow at him who definitely blushes turn to a tomato. "We'll at least not all the time like you who's always blubbering about that Compress guy." He defended himself.

Neito tensed up turning into a strawberry. "I AM NOT!" She flustered.

"I'm Spinner."

"My name is Big Sis Magne but, just call me Magne, darlings."

"And I am Atsuhiro Sako, just call me mister Compress." He said kissing her hand.

"Say mister Compress, do you have a crush on someone?" Hitoshi smirks.

"I'll say yes, I do have a love interest o someone."

Compress sat there straight. "Umm, Compress?" Magne pokes him but he didn't moved a muscle nor flinched.

I even noticed that his eyes went pale.

The two bitchy girls giggles at each other. "Seriously girls?" Shouto facepalmed.

"We're back. Did we miss something?" Midoriya questions with crispy lips on his arms.

"Hey Izu, watch this. Go to the bathroom and lock yourself in." Purple girl giggles as mister stands and walks away to the bathroom.

"Girls, seriously?" Now both Midoriya and my lover are face palming.

"Mister, where are you going?" Spinner questions confused as Neito followed him to the bathroom closing the door giggling and trapping him inside putting a chair to the doorknob.

"Umm, hello? Hey, open the door! Let me out!" Compress banged at the door.

The two girls burst out of laughter. "Now that was sarcastic! I guess, forget about it." Hitoshi laughs.

"What the fuck?!" We all questioned

Meanwhile

Third person's POV

Hitoshi Shinsou and Neito Monoma was the two psycho girls that were kidnap.

Yes, psycho. All students called them psychopaths. Why? Because they always acts like one, they brainwash other students and tell to do stupid things.

Though some students are happy that they got kidnapped that they will be torture and suffer till DEATH. Others are worried for their safety.

Let's say 90% of people they know wants Neito and Hitoshi to DIE.

And 10% of it wants them to live.

Polices are doing their best searching for the villains base.

Teachers are protecting the school.

And pro heroes are doing their best to protect those peoples lives.

The police raided on Izuku's apartment, they broke down the door and searched the whole house.

All Might enters the bedroom to see the place was clean. Two used condoms on somewhere on the floor was seen but all clothes and other things are gone.

They searched all around the room to find nothing, they were about to leave when one of the armed found something. He handed it to All Might to see a letter. As he reads through it, he slowly grips the paper tightly crumbling it.

With anger he rips the paper into pieces and throws it on the ground leaving the building with a angry frown expression on his face.

The letter says:

Dear All Might

I know this time would happen
someday. I just hid it. Ever since the USJ attack, I knew I will betray you someday, so that's why I decided to arrange a meet up with him. I told him everything about betraying UA that I have fallen in love with Tomura Shigaraki. But that was before the break between me and my exes. We talked about that me taking care of the League if he gets caught, so since that day, I've been taking good care of the League. Secretly. They are safe under my care and none of you heroes will take them away from me especially Tomura. If you ever dare hurt her, all of you will regret doing it.

From your kind student,
Izuku

See ya soon,
Bitches

~•••••~

Well that's a bitch, I say.