Chapter 16: We are villains!

A week later

Tenko's POV

Me, Dabi, Neito, Magne and Toga went out for a shopping spree!

We bought/took some items we can use for us, we even look at the babies isle for Dabi and Shinsou. Yesterday, Shinsou announces us that she'll be having a baby girl.

We we're all so happy for her especially Kurogiri, he started crying when he heard the news.

We were almost at the exit when a little girl run in front of me causing me to fall down. "Hey Handy, are you okay?" Dabi asks while Magne helps me up.

"I'm fine." I said dusting myself.

Then we started hearing screaming and gasping.

Then we were scared to our lives when we heard one of shouted. "That's the wanted chick Tomura Shigaraki!"

W-what? How?! I'm wearing a-

Oh no, my wig must have fallen off when I tripped.

This is fucking bad!

Everyone started getting to be scared. "W-what are we going to do?" Dabi asked scared, not just for her life is for both for her and her baby.

"We're going to fight until the others come and help us but first, our main priority here is to protect Dab!" Neito ordered.

She's right! We can't escape the people blocked our exit so we have to fight!

Dabi is our main priority here, so we have to protect her!

Oh Izuku, if you can see us please help!

Third person's POV

Izuku was chillin' and vibin' inside his room when the door bursted open.

"Izuku!" Shouto shouted making the greenette man flinch.

"Damn Shouto, you almost gave me a heart attack." Izuku complained holding his hand where his heart at.

"We'll your heart will definitely going to stop once you see the news."

"Breaking news, members of the league of villains was spotted at the Mirakima shopping mall. And the most wanted person was targeted in the name of Tomura Shigaraki." Reported by the news lady.

"Oh on, the girls got caught!" Twice freaked out.

"What are we going to do? Midoriya?" Shinsou looks to her best friend.

If you look deeply in his eyes, it has a skull in each one. He was angry.

Furious.

Frustrated.

Irritated.

"Hailey, Hadley, Kyle. Get yourselves ready we're going to get them." He ordered and the three behind him nodded.

"Your going to get them?" The two tone boy asks worriedly.

"No, we're going to get them."

---

The light blue haired female groaned in pain while fighting three pro heroes Mandalay, Pixiebob and Tiger.

"You villains are ruining our society!" Tiger shouted kicking her by the legs.

She groan in pain then Pixiebob raise the ground using her quirk to trap her inside. "Got her!" Pixiebob shouted in excitement.

"Handy!"

Dabi releases a huge amount of flame that sends the pros backing away.

"Thanks for that burnt crisp now keep on guard!" I told her once I saw few other heroes approaching us.