Chapter 20: Postpone

Continuously...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Third person's POV

As Izuku slowly leaned to kiss Ochako, Tenko just watched them in horror while tears falling of her eyes.

She collapsed to the ground crying to see how close they are right now.

When they are close enough to each other it stops, this confuses the brunette and looked at her.

"B-baby, w-what is it?" Ochako questioned him.

Izuku leaned a little bit over to her we and smirked. "Nice try, bitch."

Without thinking he grabbed her by the neck with the vine he summoned behind her and aggressively threw her to the wall. Ochako choked and groaned in pain.

Tenko looked up with tears and felt a warm clothing on top of her, and their she notices that Izuku took off his jacket and gave to her.

"Do you think I'm that stupid to not know you're planning about me?" He smirked and snapped his fingers their appeared in his hand was a recorder.

He played the recorder and turn to a higher volume. "I know how to lure him out. I'm going to pretend that I "Love" him again and that me and Katsuki have "broke up" because I LOVE him again so he can broke up with Tomura Shigaraki and can easily arrest him and the league." The brunette's voice rang through the recorded, what they heard from the recorder shocked everyone.

"I told you that plan of yours won't work!" Bakugo shouted at his girlfriend.

"Atleast I tried, he's too fucking smart!" Ochako swear.

"We'll if you're just good at listening to our plans and not bragged like gold digger we should've had them right now!" Kirishima yells at her.

"Oh so now you're blaming me? Why won't you said that to Momo too, she's the one who planned it first!" Ochako argued crossing her arms.

"You're such a huge jerk, Uravity! What is even your problem to Midoriya in the first place?! He didn't do anything to you, actually you were the one who toyed him in the first place!" Mina confronted her.

"Hey will you students stop fighting?!" Endeavor spoked.

They all ignored him and continue arguing. Before even Ochako answered, they all heard clapping from the background. They look to see the greenette smirking at them. "You're all arguing on such a stupid plan!" He laughed.

He calmed himself a bit and look up at them. "Do you notice that one of your 'friends' is not here?" He asked pretending he didn't know anything.

They confusedly looks around. "Who?" Mineta questioned.

Izuku smirked widely and rolled his eyes. "Love, why won't you show them what you got in their?" He said while helping Tenko stand up.

They both look at each other he kisses her forehead then caresses her back, this calms her down and put on her 'father' back.

"What kind friends are you if you don't remember who I killed?" Tenko questioned in a eerie creepy voice.

She smirks before throwing a yellow belt to the floor. Mineta came to pick it up and fear can be seen painted on his face. "T-this is... This is Creati's belt!!" He announces.

Everyone gasps in fear and the heroes stared at the villains in anger. While Izuku and the other villains laughed at their reactions.