Chapter 21: Sleep well, Luka.

Hazel Hospital

Shinso's POV

"Here I your newborn baby girl, Ms. Shinso! Congratulations!" The nurse cheered as she carefully handed me my baby girl.

I slowly caresses her cheeks and fixing her hair. She has the same hair as mine. I happily cried put and kissed her in the forehead then Kurogiri and the other came in awe especially Kurogiri he quickly rushed beside me and examine the baby from head to toe.

He begin crying and kisses her forehead. I smiled at how happy he was seeing my newborn, of course, he was the one who took care of us while my ex-boyfriend abandoned us.

"Awe look guys, Kurogiri's crying in joy! So heartwarming!" Toga awed.

I tiredly smiled when a strange portal came out of nowhere Todoroki got himself ready to protect everyone when came of it shocked the hell out of me.

It was dad and the other teachers of UA. "Mr. Todoroki, they are here to see Ms. Shinso and master told me to bring them here." Hailey explained bowing down.

I handed my baby to Kurogiri and walk up to my father. In tears I hugged him burying my face on the crook of his neck. I can feel him hugging right back.

Ever since I was brought here at the league, I thought I will never have a chance to see him again but I was wrong. He's here now! Hugging me! Making me smile!

We both break the hug and he kissed me on the forehead.

"Dad! I'm so happy that you're here! I miss you so much!" I giggled hugging him again.

He smiled at me them his eyes caught Kurogiri holding my baby. "Who's that baby belong to?" He questioned.

I walked to Kurogiri taking my baby from him and walk back at him. "Dad, this is my baby girl, Luna. Luna-"

"Shirakumo." I faced the direction of my head to Kurogiri in surprised.

"Luna Shirakumo. Mr. Aizawa, I promise you that I'll take care of your daughter's needs. I'll protect her, help her and and love her with all I have. I love your daughter ever since I first met her, I always do." He confesses.

Shirakumo? Is that his name? I never knew he felt the same way. I always thought that he's only doing all does things for me because he was told but no, he took care of me because he loves me. I never knew a idk year old man like will fall in love with a brainwash quirk girl like me.

I smiled with tears, dad looked at me and back at Kurogiri who was standing beside me. Their were silence for a hot minute then I heard Dabi mumbled.

"Enough with the confessing Kurogiri just fuck her already." Shouto nudge her by the shoulders.

Kurogiri blushes at what Dabi said. "I entrust my daughter to you, Kurogiri. While I'm gone back at the school, you are going to protect them." Dad replied, I can feel Kurogiri smiling all of his smoke.

Suddenly another portal appeared behind them and came out of it was Tenko and Izuku holding Luka on his arms. With blood?!

He put Luka down who was whimpering nonstop. "W-what happened?!" Neito asked in fear.

"Hawks attacked us with his feathers without noticing so Luka jump in front and catches all those for us." Tenko explained looking down at the whimpering feline and his sobbing boyfriend.