Chapter 30: Together again

Meanwhile

Third person's POV

Tenko headed towards the bushes to avoid the chaos happening around her and from being seen.

She peak a little and saw his lover- no Tsunaga fighting the heroes.

Kyle and Hadley have already been snapped back to reality and helping the rest of them as well.

She spotted Neito running past her so she called her out quietly. The blonde female heard it and sprinted towards her. "What in world are you doing here, Tenko?!" She screamed quietly.

"I'll explain later, now I need to get near to Izuku. This pill in my hand is the only way to bring him back to normal and put this Tsunaga demon back to sleep. So please, Neito you must help, you're the only one that can do it because the twins won't listen to me not even sensei. So please, Neito. Please, I begged of you." She pleaded.

Neito couldn't help it and give up. They left the bush and hid behind a tree. "We need to find a get close to him without getting killed." The blonde stated.

Suddenly, they heard a loud screech once they looked around they saw a ferocious demonic dragon who is larger than UA itself. "Oh no, his last form! We're too late!" Neito freaked out.

"I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! NOW ITS THE END OF ALL OF YOU! I'LL NEVER LET YOU LIVE!" He yelled.

Ready to release a huge amount of fire when someone-

"STOP!!!"

He was stopped from his action when a feminine voice was heard. He looks down to see the blue-haired girl is in front of everyone. "T-Tenko! What are you doing here?!" Suzume questioned.

"Yeah, you might get hurt!" Ayame added.

But she didn't listen and move forward. "Izuku... Please, I beg of you. Enough of this nonsense. I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I didn't listen to you, I thought it will help you if I secretly joined you while on the mission but I was wrong. I just put myself in endanger, both of us. I'm sorry, Izuku. I am. So please, come back with us, we'll fix this all together. Just, drink this pill." She begged handing out the pill in her palm.

The dragon stared at her for a while and look down at the pill. "Tell me. Who are you? And what are your connections to me?" He demanded glaring at her.

"I am your wife." She replied and tosses the pill inside of his open mouth.

The ferocious dragon begin to feel pain and turned back its demon form. He begin choking trying to take the pill out but he was tackled down by the bluenette covering his mouth close.

"Just swallow it! It's for your own!" She said receiving multiple scratches on her arms and legs.

"Tell him your name! He'll snap out eventually!" Ayame shouted.

"Tenko! My name is Tenko Shimura! Your future wife!" She screamed.

"No! NO! TENKO!!!!!!" He screeches as a bright glow shines from his whole body. Just a second, the light disappeared and the bluenette look down to see the green messy hair she had loved for 9 months.

He was filled with bruises but not Lon it all healed. She got off on top of him and sat beside him as he started to gain consciousness.

"I-Izuku?"

Izuku/Tsunaga's POV

Tsunaga- bold
Izuku- normal
Tenko- italic

As I gaze was upon this blue-haired girl, I look down and stared at the pill. I flew a little closer to her for questions.