Chapter 23: Acceptance

That day

Izuku's POV

"IZUKUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!"

We all looked towards the entrance and there I saw my sisters standing in front of my butler. They both saw me and run towards hugging me. "Hello lil' bro-bro, good to see you again and nice outfit you're wearing." Sis Ayame praised tagging my collar.

"And I love the decoration to did here in the mansion! It's so unique!" Sis Suzume added.

"And quite fashionable!" Sis Ayame added another.

"So this are the members of the League of Villains you told us about, Iz? We'll, can you all introduce yourselves?" Ayame ask them.

"I'm Shuichi Iguchi but they call me Spinner."

"Hi darlings, Kenji Hikiishi but just call me Big Sis Magne or Magne for short."

"Hmm nice, introduction." Ayame commented impressed at Magne's 'darling' tone.

"I'm Twice but my real name is Jin Bubaigawara."

"Hi, I'm Toga Himiko! Nice to meet you sisters of Izuku-kun!" Toga introduces waving at them.

"Hihi, nice to meet you too Toga!"

"Good morning señoritas, my name is Sako Atsuhiro but they all call me by my famous name; Mr. Compress." He bow down.

"Ooh, a villain yet a gentleman." Suzume whispered in my ear.

"And an entertainer too. I wonder who he belongs to?" Ayame added to the whisper.

"He belongs to Neito." I answered back, we all looked to Neito who was glaring at us deadly crumbling an box of apples of on her hands.

They don't know about this but we are terrified at Neito's death glare. It's like she can suck your entire body and can eraser you from existence.

"I'm already taken by a fangirl so please don't ever get her mad." Compress pleaded sweat dropping.

"Yeah talk about it. Neito always talks about you to us. That's why we are so interested on meeting you. Especially if you don't have a mask on, ooh total hotty." Suzume flirted by talking.

"N-no I'm not! I never bragged to you guys about him. You're just making stories!" Neito stuttered defending herself.

She sat back at the sofa being comforted by Compress and my sisters are laughing.

"I'm Dabi-

"Touya Todoroki and Oboro Shirakumo alias Dabi and Kurogiri. Yep, we know you. You two are the famous on the news now especially you Dabi. Daughter of Endeavor, the girl who fell deeply in love with her younger brother, eventually gotten pregnant by him and she is currently 6 and half months pregnant." Ayame started in a serious tone.

"Forbidden love, I see. And you're Oboro Shirakumo a.k.a Kurogiri or portal guy. You were assigned to protect your master from danger at all costs and speaking of your master, where is she?" Suzume confusedly asked looking around.

Everyone of us turned our heads around to look for the female bluenette but she's nowhere to be seen. I realized what I've done and started scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"Where is she?!" The twin sisters barked at him.

"Give me a minute, Oneesama. I'll fetch her upstairs." I quickly rushed up the stairs to our bedroom.

Before I entered, took a deep breath and continued, I saw my girlfriend laying at the bed sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hey love, is something wrong? Why are you crying?" I calmly asked gently rubbing her thighs.