Chapter 13: Tenko's advice

Mansion

Izuku's POV

After a talk with Alan, he said he'll start the surgery tomorrow.

Shinsou was left at the hospital with Kurogiri taking care of her. I dunno if he already knows what Shinsou's planning.

"Izuku, watch out!" Tenko snapped me out as we almost hit by a truck.

"Hey careful your driving asshole! You'll get us all killed!" Monoma yelled at me with Toga agreeing with her.

"Sorry, sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I was just worried about something." I said looking at road.

"Hey, you look out of the weather since we left the hospital, is everything okay?" Tenko asks.

"I'll tell it to you once we get back to the mansion." I said with a serious tone.

---

"WHAT?!"

"What's an abortion?" Spinner asked.

"Darling, abortion means to end pregnant for women who doesn't want to carry a child or become a mother." Magne explains.

"Hmm, I'll try to do that next time." I heard Dabi mumbled.

"Don't ever think about doing that."

"Ow! Okay, okay I won't do it! Geez, I was only joking!" Dabi pouted after Todoroki smacked her on the head.

"Wait, what does she want to do with the baby again?" Spinner asks.

"She wanted to abort the baby. She doesn't want to carry it anymore." I speak up the news.

"But getting an abortion it's like you killed your own child." Monoma stops from her words.

"Why would she do such a thing?" Monoma questioned.

"I dunno but we need to convince her to stop! She's our friend! We have to help her!" I suggested.

"I dunno Izu, it's kinda-

"Yeah sure, I'm in! She's the only girl I have in our group four, I don't wanna loose her and the baby! It's my chance to become an aunt!" Monoma interrupted Tenko in her words.

"I'm in. But gonna needs Shigaraki and Toga's help to keep an eye on Dabi. She always having a small tantrums every time if I'm not with her or if her belly pains." Todoroki glared at his sister/future wife who was munching some chips.

"Come on, let's go to the hospital!"

"Yeah!"

At the hospital

No One's POV

"Hey, Neito I brought you some muffin for you and your lovely baby!" Neito chirped.

"Thank you but no thank you. I'm good. Kurogiri already brought me some and I'm full, now get out." Hitoshi said arms crossed madly.

Neito left the room and looks at Izuku and Shouto shaking her head making them frown.

---

Next, Shouto enters holding a container of ice cream.

"Hi Shinsou, I brought you some favorite ice cream you wanted. Since were friends I gonna give this both to you and for your baby." For the first time of his life, Shouto was infected by Izuku and Neito's sweetness.

"Thanks but no. Kurogiri has already brought me some awhile ago too. I'm full and if were really my friends you should now that I'm allergic to mint flavored ice cream and my favorite ice cream is Oreo. Now leave." The purple hair did the same expression like she do to Neito.

"I never knew that mint flavored ice cream can ruin the plan. I should have bought that Oreo one." Shouto mumbled.

'Failed'

---

Now it's Izuku's turn. He enters the room with a bowl of ramen in his hand.

"I've got you a bowl of ramen for you. I bet Kurogiri didn't got you this yet." Izuku mocked.

"Actually, he did. He just gave it to me awhile ago, I'm good and Kurogiri is their to provide some I needed for me. So give up." She use the same grumpy expression.

Izuku left to see Neito yanking Kurogiri's suit back and forth to why he's ruining their plan.
The three tired everything to convince Hitoshi to cancel her plan to abort the baby but every plan they have failed.

In the morning, Tenko wakes up to see Izuku sitting at the chair facing the window. She stands up and approaches him.

"Didn't stop Shinsou from her plans, didn't you?" Tenko guessed and Izuku slowly shakes his head.

Izuku buried his face to Tenko's stomach as she slowly stroke his fluffy messy hair.

"I may not good at giving advices but I'll try my best. Maybe you can just let Shinsou do her own decision. I mean, I know getting an abortion it's hard, you will kill your own baby for the sake that you never wanted to become a mother. But let Shinsou decide her own path, you'll be tired if you kept convincing her to stop from her plan for aborting the baby, it'll be hard for her and you. Maybe to what she think, she's not ready to be a mother. I know Kurogiri hasn't spoking lately but he already knows what Shinsou is planning to her baby. But except of being mad at her, he stills supporting and taking care of her needs." Tenko calmly said messaging his shoulders.

"How about let's wait to what Kurogiri will say about it, okay?" Tenko smiles at him.

He smiles back and hugged her. "I'm happy to be here with you." Izuku cried out.

"Me too." Tenko agrees.

At the hospital, Shinsou is feeling different kind of mix emotions. Sad, excited, nervous etc.

Kurogiri stands beside her patiently as the doctor and Izuku enters the room.

"Okay, Ms. Shinsou, I'll be your doctor for the surgery. I only have one more question before we started, are you ready?" The doctor asks.

They all look at Hitoshi who was starring at her belly bump. "Gimme a minute to think, please."

The doctor looks at Izuku and nodded. They both left the two inside the room, Tenko was only sitting at the bench keeping her head low. "How does it go?" She whispered to him.

"We just gave her a minute to think and you don't have to keep low, my friend runs this hospital so everything is okay." Izuku whispered back kissing her head.

"I hope she can change her mind..."

Back inside, Hitoshi was only silent starring at her belly continuously rubbing it when Kurogiri touches her hand.

"Neito, Shouto and Izuku has been trying to change my mind about the abortion because they don't wanna happen that, how about you? What are you gonna say about it? You've been quiet since yesterday." Hitoshi calmly questioned Kurogiri.

"I don't mind it but it will hard for the baby. I'm just not talking because I know I have no rights to talk, even if it's about your baby. I already know everything, from the back where you and Izuku talked yesterday I heard it everything. You're getting tired of taking care of that baby, you harmed yourself because of it, you got depressed because of it. I don't want to get in your way so I'm letting you what you wanted to do, I'm letting you to decided what you want. So I'll be here with you if you decided about it." Kurogiri calmly smiled sitting down.

"What are they going to do to it...?"

While the three are waiting outside talking they heard a-

"AAHHHHHHH!!!"

They immediately went inside to see Hitoshi having some tantrums.

"No, no, no! Cancel it! I'm keeping the baby! I don't wanna do it anymore! I wanna cancel the surgery! Make it stop!" She screamed passing out at that moment.

"Wow, that's new." Izuku said starring at Hitoshi.

•••