Chapter 18: Villains have hearts too

Continuous...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Third person's POV

Tomura woke up in pain and saw Izuku facing away from her. She quickly stands up and hugged him from behind.

"Tenko, are you okay?" Izuku asks worriedly.

The bluenette cried to his shirt in fear. "I-I k-killed h-her. I killed her! I killed her! I didn't mean to but I have to she tries to kill me so I-I-I-" Tenko stuttered and stopped from her words when Izuku pulled her for and embrace.

"It's okay Tenko. I understand, you're only trying to protect yourself. It's self defense. You have nothing to do about it. Okay, I love you, and I won't let anything bad happen to you. I'll do everything to protect everyone, okay?" Izuku said in a calm tone of his voice.

Tenko blushes and nods his head. "You stay here with Luka, I'll go help the others down, luckily All Might isn't here yet." He smirks that made her blushes even more.

They heard a loud explosion, they saw Ryukyu has arrived with SirNightEye's team. "Oh no, we've got a huge problem. Ryukyu's, Fatgum's and SirNightEye's team has arrived the scene. This battle gotta be more tricky than I thought. Not to mention, I can't out stand Mirio's quirk nor Amajiki's or even Nejire's." He explained and look down to see Ryukyu has transformed into her dragon form.

"I'll go help them, Luka will accompany you. I'll be back and you'll be safe, okay?" Izuku kisses her forehead then to her lips.

Tenko blushes and Izuku left. As she examined the body of her boyfriend leaving, she never felt that way before. The feeling of being loved someone is so amazing, it's like we've been treated by queen by your lover.

She was snapped from her thoughts when they heard an explosion came along with a crying and groaning noise. She quickly ran to the scene where she saw Pixiebob got stuck under the pile of stones that was fallen from the ceiling next to her was a blonde little girl.

Pixiebob groaned in pain trying to pull herself out but she was completely stuck. Tenko didn't think twice to help her out. "Hey, hey! Get away from us!" Pixiebob shouted trying to use her quirk but her arm was damaged because of the fall.

"Oh shut up, I'm trying to help you here okay. Luka girl, go get Nept and help me here." Tenko ordered the feline while struggling to lift the stones off of Pixiebob's body. Then another explosion erupted and the whole floor where they are started shaking intensively.

Rocks and other things started falling down to she covered up the little girl and Pixiebob. "We have to hurry, this floor is gonna collapsed any sooner." She said and gained all of her might and started lifting the huge rock.

She tried using her quirk but after her being hit in the head multiple times, she can use it properly, and that's when Luka came with a male lion behind her.

Tenko moved away taking the girl as Luka and Nept worked together and try lifting the rock up. Once the rock was a
bit lifted, Tenko got the chance to pull Pixiebob out. Her legs are numb and it won't even move on its on. The floor started to shake more than before.

"Luka, Nept, I want you two to bring them to their teams. And be careful." She ordered the two felines.

She helped Pixiebob hop behind of Luka and the little girl behind Nept. They both prepare themselves and jumped to the other side, then the floor where Tenko was standing started cracking and collapsed with her on top.

"NO!" The little girl cried her trying reaching for her.

Tenko was almost near her death of a sharp rock was beneath her when something big caught her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a large tail carrying her down with the other. Then the T-Rex lower its head and he patted it.

"Thank you, Ace." She smiled to him.

He gave her a smile an continue fighting.

Tenko run to Toga and killed a random hero that was about to attack her. "Thanks Tomura-chan but where Dabi?" She questioned.

She hesitated a little and answered it. "Hawks hit her near the belly with his feather. Nash and Todoroki have rushed her to the hospital." She explained.

Toga's aura begin to change, her eyes turn from yellow to bloody red. "Hawks.. I swear, I'll pluck all your feathers out, cook and eat you if I saw you." She mumbled yet loud enough for Tomura to hear that made her sweats dropped because of the scary aura.

Then the entrance of the mall bursts open to see the UA staffs has arrived.

"Izuku, UA's here!" Tenko warned.

Izuku looks up and smirked. All the heroes whose around attacking him all flew back. "All Might, is good to see you again. I expect you here, I kindly disappointed at first thinking that you're not coming but I think I doubted you. And now, it's time for me to vanish you from this world." Izuku said in a creepy looking aura.

"Izuku, behind you!" Tenko yelled out.

"DEKUUUUU!!!!!!!!!"

He blocked Bakugou's attack and send him flying with the other pros.

"Aizawa, what are we going to do? I don't want to hurt Midoriya nor his friends. While his family are all in LA, we got pretty close to him." Midnight frowned.

"Yeah Aizawa, we befriend to Izuku not just his our students it's because his our." Mic agrees.

"This past four years, we believed in him and he protected us from danger even the other students called his quirk useless." Snipe added.

"And Aizawa, you never raised a student, you raised a child. And don't forget Shinsou is with them but she's not here, wonder where she is." Midnight said.

Aizawa just doesn't know what to do, he just came to retrieve his daughter back but he saw that his daughter was no where to be seen.

The hero Erasure's eyes started to look around spotted a store. "Hey I've got a plan in mind but I need all of your help. Are you in?" Aizawa said pointing to the store he saw.

Teachers looked at each other and nodded.

They all sneakily sneaked up to the store and made their plans.

---
TBC

(I'm sorry dis is just what I have but I worked hard on this chapters so hope y'all enjoy it!)

Words: 1069