Chapter 26: Something went wrong

Later that day

Mr. Compress's POV

I was holding a tray of food heading towards mine and my girlfriend's room.

I stopped for a while in front of the door when I heard her crying inside.

Is she on her period?

Annoyed?

Frustrated?

Or maybe she's-

I entered the room slowly opening the door and closing it from behind. "H-hi love. I brought you some food thinking you might be hungry, I've even made your favorite food grilled rice balls. I put a little thing to it so I hope you like it." I told her, putting down the tray at the table beside the bed, and slowly sat down next to her.

She continued from her cries. I've never seen my dear gotten so sad this much, not to mention about the death of Izuku-kun's lion there she cried a lot but it is extremely different from the cry she's doing today.

"Neito Monoma. Is there something wrong?" I watched her flinch after I said her full be with a serious tone I always made if I'm serious and desperately want to know what's going on.

She sat up wiping her tears using the blanket. She looked up at me and I gently wiped the rest of her tears falling.

Her eyes are so puffy from crying too much, she looks so exhausted and broken. What happened to her?

"Neito, what happened love? You know you can tell me your problems, right? What kind of a boyfriend am I, if I can't even help you?" I whispered to her ear, she whimpered a little and immediately hugged me crying again on the crook of my neck.

"I don't! I don't want to hurt them! It's too much! I'm not like you guys who murder and hurt people from entertainment, I just want every goes back to normal the way it was. I still hope none of this had never happened." She confesses in tears.

Does that mean she doesn't want to be with me?

"Do you even love me?"

She looks at me and scoffs a little wiping her tears. "What are you talking about, of course, I do. What makes you think I don't?" She replied with a chuckle.

"It's because about what you said. You said you hoped that none of this never happened, so if none of this happened we wouldn't have been dating. So I'm asking you again, don't you love me anymore?" I asked, she stands up and faced me.

"What if I say I do? What will you do?"

Is she serious? Why? She must be joking, she's the only woman I have deeply fallen in.

"I still love you but I just want some space to think. Everything went so fast and unexpected, you suddenly came into my life, our names have been covered with dirt, Izuku is being overprotective, I'm depressed! I don't want any of this anymore, I just want to return to my normal life." She explained crying in my chest hugging me.

"My love, I'm sorry. I am sorry for everything. I shouldn't have forced you to date me, to love me. I know I've never been a good boyfriend to you, but I promise I'll make it up to you next time. Just promise me you'll stay." I said holding both of her hands looking into her eyes.