Chapter 7: Best Friends

Quantilium Mansion

Third Person's POV

They arrived at the mansion quickly as possible.

"5% left!" Hailey panicked.

"I got this."

Tenko slowly enters the mansion to living room, there she saw her boyfriend surround with dark clouds.

"We can't hold him any longer." Hadley shivered hiding behind the couch.

"Izuku, calm down. We're here and were all safe." She calmly rubbed his shoulders.

Izuku snapped out from his thinking and looked up to her. He sighed in relief standing up and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so worried. I'm happy that all of you are okay." He said resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Just don't stress out that much. Everything's going to be okay." She said with a calm tone of her voice.

"Where's Neito and Hitoshi? I heard what All Might said about the three of you through the news, and Neito almost got hurt, are you guys okay?" Izuku asks his friends.

"I'm fine to what All Might said but I don't think the girls are. To what he said, their dreams were crashed like that, it's like All Might is trying to say that their quirks are useless." Shouto explained sitting Dabi down at the couch.

"I can't believe the symbol of piece himself said that to such youngsters!" Spinner complains.

"Yeah, they are so heartless!" Toga agrees.

"And especially in front of the kids!" Twice agrees as we'll.

Izuku and Shouto confusedly raised their eyebrows.

"He meant the unborn ones. Me and Hitoshi's baby." Dabi cleared it out for them.

"Oh, thanks for clearing for us, babe. Hey Izuku, how about we make something for our girls out there." Shouto suggested smiling pulling out something.

Meanwhile the two girls outside are just sitting at the bench watching the sun rise. "I guess our dreams are really done after all." Hitoshi cry out.

"I wish, we wouldn't have been born in this world!" Neito added to her sentence.

"Hey girls!"

They both looked up to see Izuku and Shouto smiling and looking down at them.

"Look what we got!" They added pulling out a box of donuts.

"We're not hungry." They both denied even though they are.

"Really? Too bad. I guess me and Izuku will have to eat this delicious, tasty, super yummy donuts by ourselves then." Shouto teases smelling the donuts while Izuku giggles.

"Hey not fair! Leave something for us!" Neito demanded.

"Give us that box!" Hitoshi snatched the box from Shouto's hands.

The two happily opened the box and picked their donuts and begin munching them. "You two really knew how to cheer us up, don't you?" Neito smiled at the boys who was now sitting at each sides as the girls were between.

"Of course we are, you're the girls of our friendship. Don't worry, I promise we will get through of this someday." Izuku stated.

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks you two." Neito said hugging him by the torso same goes to Hitoshi doing to Shouto.

As the four best friends watched the sun rise for a new beginning.

Meanwhile on the background, at the front door, there was Tenko and Dabi standing watching them happily. When Dabi's hand begins to fire. "Ummm, Dabi?" Tenko worriedly asked.

"Don't worry, handy just gonna crisp them a little." She irritatedly stated.

"Are you jealous?" Tenko raised a brow.

"No! I just wanna crisp them! That's all!" She barked walking out.

"Dabi, don't! Hey Todoroki, your angry pregnant momma here is jealous and ready to burn you like a burnt barbecue meat!" Tenko trembled holding Dabi back.

Shouto giggled standing up to calm his pregnant sister/girlfriend/future wife.

Tenko walks to Izuku and sat at his lap as the four of them laugh at the two couples arguing.

***

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope y'all enjoyed it!