Chapter 8: New Worker

Two days later

Tenko's POV

Dear, diary

Yup, I'm writing my own diary now. My perverted boyfriend gave me this diary yesterday, the cover of this diary is beautiful and he designed it for me.
Today will be a new morning for a new beginning and for a new—

"AAHHHHHH!!!"

Speaking of the devil. I think my day will be not as peace as I'm thinking.

I close my diary and put it back to the drawer pulling out a hair tie tying my hair into a bun. I walk out of Izuku and I's shared room and walk down to the living room where the irritable scream came from.

"Why the fuck are you screaming at this early in the morning?" I irritatedly bragged about it.

"Ma'am, do you want some coffee?" Hailey asks me.

I nodded and she went to the kitchen. "It's Spinner's fault! He is watching some inappropriate things on the internet!" Toga pointed at the lizard man.

"You know watching pornhub is illegal to watch in this house." I said sitting down at the arm rest.

"What?! What's wrong watching with phineas and ferb?!" He denied it showing his phone on YouTube.

I shrugged as Hailey gave me my drink and I thanked her. "Atina, stand still. Just a little bit longer." Neito complained as the lady sighed.

"Good day, miss Shimura. I haven't seen you the other days cause I was in a vacation with my family, but I'm so happy to see you here." She greeted me smiling.

"My name is Blaire, by the way." She introduces.

"Hello, miss Shimura. I'm Ace and this is my twin brother Axe. We wanna give you this beautiful tulips we planted. We are sorry that we didn't welcomed you and your friends here the other day and yesterday cause we've been a lot busy on the garden lately." The green haired boy smiled.

I nervously thanked them taking the flower, even though I'm allergic to tulips.

I begin sneezing and sneezing so much getting everyone's attention. Then suddenly, someone took the flowers off of my hands.

"Sorry to disappoint and hurt your feelings boys but your miss Shimura here is allergic to tulips. It makes her nose itchy." Izuku explained to the twin giving the flowers back to them.

"Oh really? We're really sorry madame. We didn't know that." They bowed their heads down.

"It's okay. But don't forget next time that I'm allergic to tulips." I smiled and they nodded.

We were interrupted by Kyle entering the living room. "Sir, the new worker has arrived." He said in a polite voice.

"Let her in, Kyle." Izuku said and Kyla nodded.

"Her?" Everyone including me asks in confusion.

Footsteps walk inside of the living room, there we all see a blue haired girl with eyes entered the room.

"G-good morning everyone. M-my name is Selena Maroon. I'm 17 years old and I'm here for the job." She shyly introduces herself.

"She's a shy one." Dabi whispered.

"She's beautiful." Said Blaire with heart eyes.

"Are you gay?" Todoroki asked her grinning.

"Yes. YES, I am sir." She replied not taking her eyes off the maiden.

"Welcome to the mansion, Selena. I will be your master here, Izuku Midoriya. Your job will be at the left side of the garden as a flower watering. You can start today if you want." Izuku paused and the young lady nodded.

"That is Blaire, Ace and Axe. They'll be guiding you throughout the gardens. In here, you can ask Kyle or Hailey and Hadley if you need something." He finished while Hadley gave me a medicine to clear my allergies.

"What's that?" Toga pointed at the glass bowl with waters.

She snaps from reality and walk up to me. "This is for you, miss Shimura. A gift that I picked for you." She said handing me the bowl.

It's a pink lotus flower.

I smelled the nice fragrance of the flower. "Thank you, this is so lovely and beautiful." I said as she shyly smiled not long when Atina took her and run to the garden and excuse that they'll begin there jobs.

"You two go back to work as well." My boyfriend orders.

They obeyed and rash back to the garden. "I can't believe you made Blaire as a mannequin." He argued Neito.

"Oh come on, she doesn't mind beside the dress that your customer orders is done as she says so, so you don't have to be mad at me." She said puting Izuku with some glitters making him sneeze.

He irritatedly rolled his eyes and walk to me. "Me and Dabi are planning to go to the hospital tomorrow for a check up. Her stomach is hurting for quite awhile now. I'm getting worried to what's happening. Maybe doctor Alan is free tomorrow." Todoroki said rubbing the belly of sleeping beauty.

Izu nodded and sat beside me. "Sure thing, bro. I'll make a call to Alan later. And I swear to satan's nudity Spinner, please stop watching pornhub." He glared at him.

"NO I'M NOT!" He yelled out.

We all laughed at his face as Mr. Compress and Kurogiri walk in. "Good your awake, now take all your clothes off." Neito ordered.

"Just leave the boxers on." She added.

"Wait, what?! Why?!" Compress freaked out covering his clothes.

"Just do it!" Neito argued.

"Whatever you wanna do to me, I ain't doing it in front of everyone. I am a fine gentleman and I respect people." He speeches.

"Ugh, what about say that to yourself? Do you want me to remember you, YOU did last night to me?! How can you call that 'a fine gentleman'? While you were a monster in bed!" She nagged about it.

Wait, did they have-

"No, don't remind me and don't tell them." He begged.

"Then do as I say. Besides, I obeyed every single order you did to me last night, now you're obeying me." Neito continued

"NO!" He refused running up back up stairs.

Neito got mad and chases him.

"Where's Hitoshi?" I ask.

"Still sleeping. She was so exhausted last night. She can't sleep well because of the baby, it's hard for me too 'cause she whines a lot about it." Kurogiri sighed siping some coffee that Kyle got him

Izuku grinned looking at me. "We all have our own jobs here. My job is to protect all of you, Shouto is responsible to take care of Dabi, Compress is responsible to make Neito happy and your job is to protect Hitoshi." He pointed to Kurogiri.

"KUROGIRI!!!" We all heard

"I better go back. To keep an eye on her, if something bad might happen." Kurogiri went up and we stayed here at the living room for a bit.

***
TBH