Chapter 9: Crazy breakup?

Still that day

Izuku's POV

I woke up from my slumber being kicked off from bed of my girlfriend's lovely thick thighs and ended up in the ground.

"What the fuck?!" I cursed at them.

Their I see a mad Dabi standing in front of me. With blue flames coming out from her hands. "What?" I questioned.

"You pervert! No wonder crusty lips is so in love with you!" She yelled kicking me to the nose.

It started to bleed so much.

"What did I do to you?!" I finally asked her while I tilt my head up.

"Touya, calm down okay, go back to seat with Tomura. Hailey, Hadley can you get me something's I will be needed." Shouto said getting in front. He orders the twins and they obeyed, Dabi went back to seat next to an angry, pissed Tenko.

What's wrong with this girls today?

On the background, I can see Spinner, Twice and Toga laughing their ass off while Magne was only reading some mangas. "What the hell happened?" I asked him.

"Let's talk to the kitchen." He replied with a tint of irritation.

I shrugged and followed him. We made  our way to the kitchen where the aid-kit is only sitting in the table with a cold water. I ordered the wins to make lunch, as I sit myself down and Shouto sits besides me. "Look Midoriya, I know you're a pervert but your taking it to a next level...

Flashback

Shouto's POV

I slowly open my eyes feeling a weight on my lap. I run my fingers through her hair and pinched her nose making her pout at me.

"Hey don't pinch me!" She pouted.

I chuckled at her expression and started messing with her black hair. I felt her flinched at the bottom half, she has this mad expression on her face as she looks down to her thighs. I looked to where she's looking and surprise-surprise, there was Izuku rubbing my girlfriend's thighs talking some nonsense things, looking up I saw Tomura looking at him with rage on her eyes.

They suddenly the girls has finally gotten enough of him and—

*POW!*

Right on the jaw, they punched him flying him to the ground.

Flashback ended.

"-so you see. That's why you got punched on the face and kissing the ground. And their angry especially Tomura, she really wants to disintegrate you right then and there but she can't." He explained to me while I sat there in front of him blankly..

"Ohhh, I thought I was rubbing Tenko's but I wasn't."

I need to fucking apologize to my girlfriend and his. I stood up taking a deep breath as I walk outside the lichen to the living room to see a quiet room with only Dabi and Tenko on the couch pouting with angry expressions in their faces while there arms were crossed.

I walked closer and kneeled in front of them. "Look, I am so sorry. I didn't mean that'll happen, it was all a misunderstanding so my-

Before I finishes my speech Tenko walked out of the room and straight up stairs after bumping a table making the vase on top of it fall and shattered into pieces.

"Apology accepted." Dabi said looking to what the bluenette had done.

---

Izuku's POV

That was so stupid of me!

I can't believe I let that happen!

How convenient!

I was cooking for our lunch while being helped by Shouto and Kenneth when something fucking hard as he'll hit me on the head knocking me out.

But before I was, I heard Tenko yelled 'I hate you' with a loud stomp can be heard up the stairs.

"Woah, I see crusty lips is madder than I thought. You should talk to her." Dabi pointed.

"What?! She'll kill me, no, she'll turn me into ashes first before I even entered the room! She's scary!" I yelled out in her face.

"I can see that she'll be a responsible and caring mother someday with that attitude." Neito smirks entering the kitchen.

"And where have you two been?" Dabi raised a brow at her.

"No need for raising eyebrows for you preggo, I just went out with Himiko for a shopping spree. We even met Ashido and Kirishima. They ask me, how were doing? I said, were fine just having fun and joking around to each other and then they said to me, to say to you, thank you? What about with that?" She explained with the mix of confusion.

"What? Why did they said 'thank you'? Shouto confused too.

"It's because, they lived in a apartment and they don't have enough money to pay rent next month so I decided since I have some money with me, I'll just buy a house for them, appliances included too. I never knew they'd be so delightful accepting it after what I've done back from the party." I smiled to myself.

I wiped some of my tears and stand up. "Kyle, help Kenneth and Shouto to prepare the foods, I'm just going to take care of some bussiness." I said standing up from my chair and sprinted up to the stairs and to mine and Tenko's shared room.

"Tenko? Tenko, are you in there?" I questioned.

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!! I HATE YOU, YOU PERVERT!! I DONT LIKE A PERVERT LIKE YOU!!"She yelled out.

I was only standing there as blood crawls down ears while my heart crashes into million of pieces. Is she serious?

"Come on, honey I'm sorry.." I apologized.

As I tried to open the door but it won't budge. "Unacceptable! I hate you! I want a breakup!" She yells once more.

A breakup? She really wants a breakup?

It hurts me more that crashes my heart. "Okay, I'm sorry.." I felt attacked. As I slowly walked away as I let my legs walks by itself to who knows where will it take me?

I can't believe we breakup
***