Chapter 24: Acceptance pt.2

Hours later

Tenko's POV

I groan deeply as I can feel my head throbbing in so much pain. My back hurts a lot and my stomach doesn't feel right.

It's rumbling uncontrollably but I just thought that maybe I'm just hungry.

I notice that Izuku wasn't lying beside and I look at the time and gasped, seeing that it is 11 am almost 12 in the afternoon.

I quickly got out of bed but even before I take my first step my legs started to hurt. My tears started falling down in so much pain I'm feeling. Because of the pain I accidentally destroyed the lamp along with the table stand and the alarm clock.

"Izuku!!!" I yelled out his name.

My lower abdomen started to hurt as well. From the extreme pain I'm feeling, I couldn't help but to cry laying my back down.

My voice started to rang through the hallways screaming and yelling for the name of my fucking boyfriend that I have no idea where he is or what taking him so long!

Suddenly, I started to feel nausea. Before I knew what was coming, I threw up on the floor. This where the door was flew open by Izuku running at me. He run next to me and patting my back while I was vomiting.

I stopped throwing up few minutes later then I clenched into his shirt as tighter as I can that my nails are digging deep into his skin.

I heard him groans but he didn't mind. He carried me and left the room, while at the walk he was gently rubbing my back as I dug my nails behind his back.

We made it to the living room where everyone was and he gently laid me down to the couch. "Izuku, what's happening?! Every part of me hurts!" I cried holding the lower part of my body.

It hurts. So much pain. Because of the pain I'm feeling on my entire body, my vision started to faded, I can't hear anything just static but I can hear him yelling my name.

I couldn't hear the words he said next because I passed out.

Hours later

Izuku's POV

This day was so stressful for me.

Especially the time Tenko was screaming for pain.

I didn't know what to do, she was so in pain. She's crying. Screaming my name to help her get rid of the pain she's feeling. But I didn't know what to do, I was panicking, scared and worried for Tenko's condition.

After she passed out, my sisters quickly called doctor Alan to check up on her.

He said that to what happened to Tenko isn't normal.

He had never seen like this before, maybe because it was her first time or it's just her body reacting to it.

He just gave me some medicines for her just in case she's starting feeling pain and left.

I carried Tenko back to our room and lay her down to the bed. I starred at her a little and cleaned the mess she made, I told Hadley to order some new table stand, lamp and an alarm clock.

This is the time I fear the most.

It's my first time, I'm not ready yet. But it has returned, so I have to take responsibility of it.

It's my fault.

Oh uncle, where are you when I needed you?

You're the only one who can help me to how to be a good f-