Part 3

Voice: how dare u to come here....(they looks at her..., its prachi/ Isha.... with full anger..., Disha nods in no....)

Prachi/Isha comes and stands in front of abhi....
.
.
.
.
.
Scene.1.

At Sarita Ji's house....

Prachi/ Isha: ab kya reh gaya hai, y r u here....Mr. Mehra....(abhi was shocked as she was calling him papa....)

Abhi: prachi y r u calling me Mr.mehra, I'm ur dad....

Isha: Dad my foot..., When Rhea can call someone else as Mom..., then why should I call u dad...., and moreover I'm ashamed to call u my Father....

Abhi gets angry....

Abhi(angry): prachi....

Isha: don't u dare to shout on me abhishek prem mehra..., I'm not your daughter, Rhea ke samne to awaaz bilkul nhi nikalti, and here u r shouting on me...don't even think...get out of my house..., right now...

Shock was an understatement for abhi, he was not able to understand why prachi is behaving with him like this..., he was deeply hurt..., but he is paying for what he did....

Abhi: what happened prachi, y r u talking to me like this....

Isha: wow...(claps) don't u know what happened..., r u a fool.., or u r trying to make me a fool..., u did everything and now u r asking what happened to me......,

Disha tries to interrupt as she knows that its Isha not prachi....but abhi stops her...

Abhi: let her speak Disha....

Isha: of course I'll speak, forget it u know what I don't wanna waste my precious time on a man like u, who is nothing but just a puppet of Rhea mehra...., that day u told me that u r marrying meera coz of pragya, prachi, and Rhea..., no Mr. Mehra ur wrong, u r marrying her coz it was Rhea's wish.., then what about me do I don't matter to u..., u will marry meera coz Rhea told that she will leave u r house...., but I will tell u what I can do....

Abhi: what do u mean.....

Isha: if u marry Meera, then I'll leave u forever and also I'll hate u my whole life...., main soch lungi ki mera baap mar chuka hai.....now u have to choose either Rhea's idiotic condition, or my condition...., till then leave or else....

Abhi stumbles hearing her.... he never expected that his marriage move will affect his relationship with prachi...., Disha was feeling pity on him....

Abhi: or else what...(stammers) what will u do....

Isha: let me give u a demo....

She goes inside and brings all the photos of him and Baby Rhea's photo which pragya had, she tears each photo and BURNS them....

Isha: I burnt all the memories, which mom had of u and Rhea..., now u will decide u have to make new memories with us, or forget me and ma...., u know what its Rhea's mistake, even if she's stubborn u could have stopped her idiotic drama of this marriage but no.., u played along ,(points finger at him), may be u got smitten by meera's beauty, isiliye to bhudape me jawani Chad rahi hai aapko....

Abhi was angry coz now Isha was pointing his Character....

Abhi(shouts): Prachi.....(raises his hand....)

Isha holds his hand in mid - air, and shouts...

Isha(shouts): how dare u to raise hand on me.....(she raises hand on abhi..., but disha holds hand in mid - air....everyone gets shocked by her move...... disha takes her hand down, and whispers in her ear... )

Disha(whispering): don't forget your limits Isha, ye aadmi jaisa bhi hai, he is your biological father..., so behave....

Isha nods at her..., while abhi was like someone stabbed him badly, as he never expected that his own daughter would raise hand on him..., but poor guy.., he didn't knew that its Isha not prachi....., abhi was on the verge of crying.....

Disha: listen Mr. Mehra plz leave, I'll tell dii about the invitation.....

Isha:  what happened Mr. Mehra are u hurt with my behavior...., don't worry this the same way your daughter, your spoiled daughter Rhea, behaved with my mom on that Diwali day...., but something else is remaining...(she acts to remember....) ya that day she threw my mom out of her house..., and now Rhea's father is in my house...(smirks) so let me do the honour....

Prachi/Isha holds his hand and drags him towards the door....,and pushes him outside, that he falls on ground badly......Isha closes the door....Abhi gets up and walks on road, he was not able to digest what just happened..... while Isha sees him from window and thinks....

Isha thinks " this just a start Mr. Mehra, Reha is playing her emotional cards with you na, now its my turn..., I'll use your emotions same like Rhea, and make you pay for my mom's tears...."

Disha was highly angry on Isha, she comes to her shouts....

Disha: what the hell was that prachi ...

Isha: I'm isha not prachi....(her head spins...  she falls unconscious.....)

Disha gets worried for her..., and calls pragya and asks her to come.....

Scene.2

In Ranbir's room....

Ranbir was working on laptop..., when aryan asks him asks what he is doing..., he tells him that he is finding about Isha Raisinghania....

Aryan: bhai kya prachi ko chod ke tuje Isha se pyaar ho gaya kya....

Ranbir: bro, I have a gut feeling that prachi and Isha are same....

Aryan: y r speaking same nonsense again, that we spoke to prachi when Isha was in front of her, and just look at her social media, Isha came to India for first time while prachi never went out of hosiarpur...,prachi came to delhi only on year ago....

Ranbir agrees with aryan, and tells him that they will go and meet prachi.....

Scene.3.

Pragya comes back and disha tells her everything, pragya worriedly goes to prachi and sees her unconscious, pragya caresses her face.....she had tears....

Pragya: I'm sorry prachi, its all coz of me that u r facing this,, but don't worry now I'll get your papa on Right track, by playing his own game......

She calls someone...

Pragya: I need your help..., meet me....

Scene.4.

Abhi is walking on the Road life less, he didn't know what to do know, if he does marriage he will lose pragya and prachi both and if he denies, Rhea will leave him....,

He doesn't see a speedy car coming and that car was about to hit him, when someone pulls him aside...., his face is revealed to be Vansh....

, his face is revealed to be Vansh

....
Precap:-

1. What will pragya do now???
2. Will Ranbir meet Prachi???
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today guys.....

Hope u like it....
Keep reading....😚😚
Stay tuned.....😇😇😇
Bye...👋👋👋