Part 25

Scene.1.

M.k mansion...

Pragya Falls unconscious.., Abhi and Vansh run towards her...

Abhi was about to touch her When Prachi/Isha holds his hand...

Prachi/Isha: stay away from my mom.., My dad is here to handle her...

Vansh puts her head in his Lap..., he was damn worried for her.., everyone was worried for her except alia....

Pallavi goes to bring water..,

Ranbir: plz put her on sofa...

Kokila: I'll call doctor...

Vansh: Mom, D is in A.R villa call her...

Kokila calls Disha while Vansh picks pragya and puts her on sofa.., abhi was also worried but Isha wasn't letting him to go to pragya...

Abhi: prachi let me go.., I'm warning you...

Prachi/Isha hits on his foot with her heels..

Isha(shouts): don't u dare.., and my mom is in this condition coz of your spoilt Brat daughter.., and ur third class upbringing.., now u go and marry this meera.., my mom has me, her daughter.., she doesn't need u.., so better I'm warning u...

Abhi: let your mom decide that, u lied to pragya that I'm married to meera right...,

Kokila interferes....

Kokila: enough Mr. Mehra.., if u had shouted the same way on Rhea, maybe she won't have been in jail today.., so better behave.., apni AUKAAT yaad rakhna...

Alia: and don't u forget that this is abhishek mehra, the owner of the house u r standing....

Disha comes their and she heard alia.., she speaks entering....

Disha: to be precise ex owner, u bloody bitch....

They turn and see Disha.., alia was shocked to the core seeing her, while purab was teary eyed..,

Disha: alia Khanna, rassi jal gayi par bal nhi gaya.., don't forget we are super rich..  and my Isha is the new owner of this mansion and M.k Industries.., so u guys are nothing but just beggars....., just a sec..(she takes out a one rupee coin from her purse and throws it on alia) ye lo bhik meri taraf se...., now keep mum.., and stay in corner I'll check my dii, and then I'll see u....

Mehra's were like unbelievable seeing Disha talking about status and insulting alia badly.. while alia wasn't able to believe what's happened.. she gets speechless....,

Vansh: Disha, plz check her I don't know what happened she fell unconscious.., plz I can't afford to lose her...(he was controlling his tears..)

Disha goes towards pragya and starts checking her.., While Isha goes and takes is to corner, twists alia's hand....and whisper..

Isha: alia Khanna, just ur bloody mouth, I have your many secrets, for example that MOHIT..., (alia's eyes widen in shock, she looks at Isha) don't give me that look, u know na if that secret comes out then what will happen.., so ssh.., and do what I say.., or else...

Alia(stammers): how.., how do u know about MOHIT...

Isha: I know everything about Mohit.., 3 years ago..., Kolkata...,(alia looks on shocked) u know na if that secret comes out then what will happen..., I'll tell everyone...

Alia: no no no..., plz (she looks on scared) I'll do whatever u say.., plz don't reveal anything....

Isha: that like a good girl, what did u thought I don't proofs against u, so u got saved from going jail, no alia.., u got saved coz I have to give u a severe punishment than this.., and I also know how did purab Khanna and Disha's relationship break.., or clearly u broke it.., Right...,if I reveal the truth purab will go away from u.., waise bhi woh tumse jara bhi pyaar nhi karta.., purab still loves my Disha Mumma..., so I was thinking...