Part 24

Scene.1

M.K mansion.....

Rhea was shocked to the core, as if the earth under her feet was slipped...,

Rhea: Dad..(stammers) I...I...

Abhi slaps her hard.., the sound was echoing in whole Mansion..., Rhea falls on ground.., everyone was shocked seeing his anger...

Abhi's eyes were red due to anger.., pragya was about to go to Rhea but Vansh holds her hand and nods no....

Abhi: don't u dare to call me dad.., I'm ashamed being your, I'm regretting that u r my daughter....

Rhea was teary eyed hearing him and nods in no....

Alia: bhai how could u say that...

That's it, he slapped alia not once but twice...

Abhi: u just shut up alia, it would have been better if I would have thrown u out of the house years ago....

Alia stands shocked....

Purab: abhi is right, alia people's like u never change.., from where did u bring so much hatred..., itni nafrat aati Kahan se tumhare andar.., u r a disgusting women....

Rhea was on floor still in a state of shock.., she hold abhi's leg and cries loudly...

Rhea: so..sorry.., sorry dad.., I.. I..

Abhi was feeling vulnerable.., pragya jerks Vansh hand and was about to go Rhea but hold her head.., she feels lil dizzy.., Vansh holds her...

Vansh(whisper): what happened babe, u ok..

Pragya nods....

Abhi(shout): what sorry, do u even have idea about u r crimes..., y (she picks her from floor and holds her shoulder) y did u do this.., y damn it..

Rhea shivers...,and cries...

Dasi: Rhea, till today I only knew that u r stubborn, I thought maybe coz u don't have mother so u have such behavior, but no Rhea.., abhi is right, after whatever u did..  we are ashamed that u daughter of this house.., in fact u don't deserve a mother neither a Father....

Rhea(shouts): enough, enough is enough...(cries loudly) u (abhi), u (dasi) and u (Ranbir).., u all r blaming me for what I did, but no one is asking me y did I do it.. han.., this (points at Prachi/Isha) lady, Prachi Arora or Isha Raisinghania whatever, she forced me to do all this...

Vansh gets angry...

Vansh: ya right, my princess blackmailed u for this.., do u even understand what r u speaking .., and don't u dare (holds her finger) point finger at my daughter.., am I clear....

He gives her a deadly warning, but Rhea wasn't scared.....

Rhea: of course,  Mr. Raisinghania, your princess didn't blackmailed me, but she's the main reason behind all this.., This prachi is just a bad omen in my life..(sobs), she snatched everything from me.., when I was born she snatched my mom from me...(pragya and abhi remember their separation) then after years she came back in my life and tried to snatch my dad.., and then she snatched Ranbir from me..,  she is the reason of all my problems...., this lady.., now u tell me dad did I do anything wrong, even were loving prachi like a father.., she was snatching my dad....

Ranbir claps.., Rhea was shocked...

Ranbir: Brilliant performance Rhea.., amazing.., do u really think that this shitty reason will make u innocent.., what u did are crimes..,

Pragya: exactly and regarding what u r saying, let me clear ur misunderstanding.., first thing this man (points at abhi) he can never be prachi father.., she's mine and Vansh's daughter.., and regarding I leaving, 20 saal pehle mein tumhe apne Saath leke Jane wali thi, but this your so called father abhishek prem mehra snatched u from me..,  and y will prachi snatch your father as she has the world's best dad (points at Vansh)...