Part 16

Scene.1.

M.k mansion...

Isha was tensed as she was not able to track abhi's location....,kokila comes their and gets to know about matter...

Kokila: Isha, beta don't get worried.., that man is a fool...

Isha: but if he reaches mom, then my game is finished dadimom..., his phone is also off..  I'm not able to track him...

Kokila: ok cool, I'll get his bank statement...  if he went somewhere then he must have paid for it through cards.., so I'll get that info..., but till then behave no one should know that u r worried for something...  be happy...

Isha nods.., she looks at Meera and Rhea together and smirks at Kokila...

Isha: dadimom, chalo thode maje lete hai...

They go to Rhea and Meera...

Isha: pallavi bua, till now I had listened that Dulhan shadise bhagti hai, but yahan to dulha hi bhag gaya woh bhi uski mehndi.., isn't it interesting.....

Pallavi: Isha...,ssh, Aisha nhi bolte...

Alia: and it's our family matter u r no one to speak...

Isha goes close to her and stares her...  alia gets scared remember yesterday how Isha put knife on her neck....

Isha: Mrs. Khanna..., I know it's not my family matter..., but people will ask for the groom right..., and they'll speak the same thing which I speak...,see I don't care if u guys live or die..., but I definitely care about my fiancee Ranbir and his Family's reputation..., n since u guys are Business partners, so it will affect my would be in laws too....

Rhea: we don't need your opinion..., my dad must be busy in some things...

Isha: cool your problem, it's just guests are coming and media will also come...

Ranbir: and Rhea...,Isha is my would be wife, so behave she's thinking for our good only..,

Isha: exactly and u have time only till evening, coz it's my and Ranbir's haldi today, n don't want any mess....

Rhea gets angry seeing Ranbir taking Isha's side.., alia continuously tries calling abhi but his phone is off... 

Scene.2.

At London Airport...

Abhi sits in a cab, and asks driver to take him to Raisinghania Industries...,

Abhi thinks " thank god, I got to know that Vansh is in London..., and since Vansh is here, so pragya must be here..., I'll go to Raisinghania Industries and find out about pragya...."....

At Arora Empire...

Pragya and Vansh were sitting on Conference room they were having an important meeting with a client.....but Vansh was lost in thoughts... he gets up with jerk..

Vansh: sorry guys I'm not in a state to attend this meeting..., u guys carry on with Industrialist Arora..., he leaves from their...

Pragya was shocked by his behavior...

Pragya: guys, I'm sorry for inconvenience..., we will postpone this meeting for tomorrow...,

The clients nods and leave...

Pragya thinks " what wrong with Vansh, I understand what happened between us last night is on his mind, but that doesn't mean, he will ignore the Business...."....

At Raisinghania Empire....

Abhi enters the Building and goes to Reception...,

Abhi: hi, I'm here to meet Mr. Vansh Raisinghania....