Part 30

Scene.1.

A.R Villa....

Now Since engagement was done.., everyone were enjoying, Dancing.., Guests were congratulating Vansh and Pragya..., and not to forget alia.., who was working as a servant in the whole party and even her family wasn't feeling pity for her.., Although Disha and pragya were angry seeing her but were happy seeing her situation which she deserved....

Prachi/Isha smirks seeing her.,

Isha thinks "its time to show u ur real worth Alia Mehra..."...

Disha was on call.., Alia was moving beside her.., Isha goes their and intentionally pushes alia.., due to which the try which alia was holding falls along with the drinks.., wetting Disha's Clothes....,

Disha gets angry seeing this..,

Disha: what the hell...(she slaps alia hard, everyone looks at Disha shocked) can't u see n walk properly.., blood bitch u ruined my Designer Dress.., Blood servant...

Isha pulls alia and slaps her..,and also throws a glass of Drink on her Face...

Isha: Can't u see and walk.., U spoiled my DM's clothes....

Alia: what I did.., u pushed me...

Disha: just shut up alia.., I know Isha is stubborn and maybe  I would have believed u but its u, Alia Mehra sorry Alia Purab Khanna..., The Born Bitch...(disha says this looking at Purab angrily...)

Everyone was seeing them and Media was secretly recording this.., Vansh and Pragya come to them...

Pragya: Disha not now...,

Disha was hell angry now..., Isha smirks silently...

Prachi/Isha thinks " I knew it.., DM already hates alia so much.., now the real fun begins..."...

Disha holds alia's hand forcefully..., and ask servant to bring the mop...

Disha: u spoiled my house floor.., now u will sweep it....

Alia: what nonsense I'm not your servant that I'll listen to u...

Disha: tum kya tumhara baap bhi karega..,(she twists alia's hand) I said do it..,

Ishi(whispers in alia's ears): do it.., or else u know very well what I can do.., just do as my Disha mumma says....

Pragya: what are u whispering Isha.....

Prachi/Isha: Nothing mom.., just asking her to do as said...

Pragya: aree but...

Vansh holds pragya's hand and nods in no.., pragya looks at Isha suspiciously but keeps quiet..

Servant bring a Bucket and Mop...,

Disha: I said do it now...(alia gulps hearing her Voice....)

She takes the Mop and starts sweeping the floor..., All guests were laughing at alia.., alia was feeling disgusted and angry too...,

Kokila: so alia this is your Right place.., in Fact clean my daughter Disha's feet and her footwear too.., u spilled juice on it...,

Alia looks at Kokila shocked.., Now alia was on the verge of crying.., Isha throws a cloth on alia's face....

Isha: clean my DM's Feet....now....

Alia gulping her insult takes the cloth and starts cleaning Disha's feet...

Alia thinks " I will never forget this Insult Disha.., I'll ruin u for this...."

M.k family feels bad for alia.., but they can't speak in front of Isha..., Purab was teary eyed.., he had many emotions.., he was hurt seeing Disha's this Version...,