Part 20

Scene.1.

Next Day....

M.k mansion...

In Abhi's room...

Abhi thinks " how should I stop prachi.., now I can't even contact pragya and moreover this prachi and Ranbir's marriage.., prachi really loves Ranbir or just want to marry to take revenge from us, but y n which revenge.., Rhea can never lie to me.., and now prachi got 51% shares.., what to do..."... he was getting frustrated by all this....

His thinking was broken when Rhea comes to his Room with Meera and Alia....

Rhea: dad what is this, where did u went yesterday.., it was your mehndi ceremony..., y do I think that u don't want this marriage.., and if don't then I'm gonna leave this house right away...

Abhi's anger was on peak.., he shouts...

Abhi(shouts): enough of your nonsense Rhea, not a word more..(the trio gets scared seeing his anger..) r u in your senses Rhea..,two days later it's your court hearing and u r telling me to marry.., if Isha wasn't their then u would have been in jail right now.., right now we have to get the proof of your innocence.., that should be our first PRIORITY..., and I know who is putting this in ur mind (he looks at alia angrily...) am I clear....

Rhea nods being scared.., abhi leaves from their angrily.....

Alia asks Rhea to be quiet till courts hearing.., and then they will talk about marriage.., Meera was annoyed with all this..,

Meera thinks " coz of this Rhea my all plans are failing.., idiot girl got Trapped in drug case and That Isha, she's Vansh's daughter.., I just hate this Rhea and Isha..."

Like this the topic of Meera and abhi's marriage got a full stop till 3 days..., but they don't know that Three days will be life changing for them....

Elsewhere Isha and Ranbir's wedding was on speed.., the cards were distributed, shopping was going on and today was their sangeet...,

Scene.2.

In alia's room...

Alia was talking someone on phone...

Alia: what do u mean by u r not able to trace prachi and pragya.., r u guys mad.., this is for what I pay u..., listen I don't no anything.., I want their info anyhow...(she hangs up) what is happening.., first bhai vanished from mehndi ceremony.., and pragya also didn't came.., she also Vanished like she didn't exist.., no one is at sarita Ji's house, its empty.., where are they.., it's good if they left..., but I have to be sure.., I can't let them come back.....

Alia was busy when Rhea comes their crying...

Rhea: buji..  what is happening.., u told me na that Ranbir is mine, then what's happening.., y didn't are u doing anything.., I can't loose him buji...

She was behaving hysterically....

Alia: Rhea.., Rhea.., calm down.., it's ok.., Ranbir will be yours only.., I promised u that na, and I always keep my promises..., right..

Rhea: but what are u gonna do buji...,

Alia: bride swapping.., like that day when its was maya and Ranbir's marriage.., but unfortunately prachi came in between.., but now it's only Isha...

Rhea: but buji are u sure I mean that's Isha Raisinghania, not prachi whom we can fool easily....

Alia: I don't care who she is.., alia's plan never fails.., just wait n watch...

Rhea: cool, but I can't see her with Ranbir.., I just hate her.., and today she's gonna dance with him...

Alia: don't worry.., our family is going to temple with kohli's right for some puja which groom does before marriage right...