Part 4

Scene.1.

Vansh saved abhi from a accident....

Vansh: what is wrong with u bro...., have u lost..., if u wanna do suicide the go to that place where no one would be blamed, yahan Maroge to samne wale hit and run ka case banenge...(he said kidding but abhi was lost in his own thoughts..., Vansh snaps...)

Abhi: sorry, and thank you..., I was just thinking about something else....

Vansh: biwi chod ke chali gayi kya....

Abhi: kuch Aisha hi samaj lo....,

Vansh: woah, don't worry everything will be alright..., come let's have a talk....

Abhi denies and says that he needs to go..., but Vansh insists so they go to have a coffee....

Abhi gets dasi's call, who tells him that she's sending meera to him for haldi ceremony shopping.... he tries to deny but dasi's speaks.....

Dasi: u yourself invited this problem abhi, I told u deny for marriage but no..., so now deal with it..., I'm sending meera...(she hangs up.... and message sarita ji to send pragya at same shopping mall... )

Scene.2.

At sarita Ji's house.....

Pragya was taking care of prachi, while Disha was on a call..., door bell rings...,sahana opens door and sees Ranbir....   He tell her that he came to meet prachi on which sahana informs them about prachi's bad health...  Ranbir gets highly worried for her and goes to prachi's room, sahana tries to stop him but in vain....he goes to her room...

Ranbir: prachi.....( pragya who was already frustrated by seeing abhi and meera's haldi invitation gets angry seeing Ranbir....)

Pragya: what the hell, can't u see that she's sleeping...., out of room right now...(she holds ranbir and drags him in hall and closes prachi's bedroom door....) r u out of u r mind..., she's resting and u r disturbing....

Ranbir: sorry aunty..., I was just worried for her..., u know I love her....

Pragya: but she doesn't love u..., even if she does, I won't let u unite.... and even if I agree u drama queen mom.. pallavi will do a another heart attack drama and will try to hurt her....

Ranbir looks down in shame, but gets angry on pallavi after hearing pragya coming words....

Pragya: today my daughter is in this situation coz of your mom...,

Ranbir(shocked): what do u mean....

Pragya(shows him prachi's call logs): see sometime ago pallavi called prachi and insulted and plus your so called chief...he came her to invite for his haldi...so only coz of your ma and prachi's so called father..., prachi had a severe panic attack..., which would have cost her life.....

Ranbir: no..., nothing will happen to prachi...

Disha and sahana were shocked hearing pragya as they know that prachi is unconscious coz of her illness and pallavi never called prachi nor insulted her.....

Pragya: it will happen if u stay around her..., so Ranbir kohli..., I'm warning u for the last time, if I see u around prachi..., I will break your legs.....

She holds his hand, drags him and throws him out of house....

Pragya: and listen I'm taking prachi far away from here..., your first love will always remain incomplete coz of your mom and abhishek mehra......(she closes the door )

Ranbir walks on road lifeless, as pragya words were continuously ringing in his words that prachi is in this situation coz of him, and she will take prachi far away and his love story will remain incomplete ....