Part 6

Scene.1.

At Mall...,

Abhi reaches the same floor on which pragya was coming through lift....., abhi was out of breath as he came really fast and stands in front of lift, to confront pragya...
The lift opened but abhi was shocked to see it empty..., he searches pragya here and their..., and sees pragya on another on ground floor.....

Vansh: pragya babe, what's going on ..., first u entered lift, phir bahar as gayi..., u wanna make ur ex jealous but that doesn't mean tum muje yahan wahan daudaogi.....

Pragya: just keep quiet ..., I saw him following us, that idiot abhi he went through stairs, and I came out of lift..., he is their... 

Pragya turns and waves at abhi who was looking at her from upstairs..., and kisses on Vansh cheeks...., abhi clenches his fists, while Vansh also kisses her cheeks....abhi and pragya shocked, Vansh rocked....pragya stare at him angrily...

Vansh: what u first kissed me, I returned it..., simple....

Pragya: tumse to ghar jake baat karungi...  now let's do some genuine shopping..., let's go to that sarees shop....

They both go to that shop..., abhi also follows them to that shop....Vansh gets an urgent Business call, so he goes to attend it...,when he leaves abhi comes their and holds pragya angrily....

Abhi: what the hell is happening..., woh ladka kon hai tumhare Saath....

He literally shouted on pragya..., but what pragya did makes him shocked.... pragya slaps abhi hard....

Pragya: who the hell r u..., and how dare I touch me and talk me like this..., do u know who am I...., bloody mad man....

The shop manager comes their and asks what's happening while shock was an understatement for abhi as pragya slapped him very hard..., but what was coming was unbelievable for him......

Pragya(to manager): pta nhi kon BHAISAAB hai, he's is teasing me....

Manager: U(abhi), u r abhishek mehra right..., and u r engaged to some meera, it was in yesterday's newspaper.....

Pragya: what u r engaged, ain't u ashamed to tease some other women, BHAISAAB when u r engaged to someone else...,listen BHAISAAB I'm from respectable family..., not like who is marrying his daughter's babysitter at this age..., ok....Bhaisaab

Abhi(shouts): enough pragya... in last 1 minute, u called me bhai 4 times ..., I can be anything but not ur bhai.....pgl ho gayi ho kya....

Pragya: what nonsense, I don't even know u.., even if I did u have no right to touch me like this..., what will people think about me..., and u, I'm not shameless and loose charactered like that I would have an affair with person like u who is  marrying at the age when his daughter should be married ok BHAISAAB....and u manager will u take him out or should I call media and tell them how u guys treat your customer.....

Abhi(shouts): pragya tum...(she slaps him again...)

Someone recorded all this....

Manager: mr.mehra leave......

Manager makes abhi leave with the help of security while abhi was still in shock with what just happened..... his cheeks were red with pragya finger print on it...... abhi was constantly staring at pragya while she smirks and smirks at him....

Pragya thinks " this is just start abhishek mehra..., now its payback time baby....."

Man comes their and tells that he recorded everything happened...,

Pragya: wow u just made my day..., now this video clip will help us a lot...., u will get your money....manager..

Manager comes and gives that man some money, actually pragya is the owner of that shop, infact the owner of that entire Mall....