Part 33

Scene.1.

Next Day...

M.K Mansion....

It was Early Morning...

Prachi/Isha was waiting for Alia to make her sign the divorce papers which she got from lawyer..., Alia comes inside the mansion...,she hides the gun seeing Prachi/Isha standing their...,

Prachi/Isha: welcome.., Welcome Ms. Bitch.., this is the perfect word I got for u...

Alia was hell angry but controls..., Prachi/Isha comes and puts the divorce in her hand forcefully..., and gives her a pen..

Prachi/Isha: without any argument sign this.., so that purab chuks and DM marry...

Alia was shocked to see her and Purab's divorce papers...,

Alia: I won't sign it.., Purab is only mine...

Isha twists her hand...

Isha: don't mess with me in early morning..  and purab was never yours.., u were love sorry its obsession not love.., so better sign it or else.., I'll call to commissioner right away and get u arrested.., mark my words...

Alia thinks " calm down alia.., u can't afford to go to jail.., I have to agree with prachi to implement my plan.., anyway this marriage will never happen..."...

Alia: ok cool.., leave me..,I'll sign on it. 

Prachi/Isha gets surprised hearing her.., alia signs on the divorce papers...

Isha: not bad alia.., great u agreed on me.., and one more thing u will do the decorations of all of their marriage functions.., So Ms. Alia first do this house work and then A.R villa.., ok..

Alia nods and leaves from their...,

Isha thinks " something is going on in alia's mind.., she agreed so easily to sign on divorce papers.., I have to find out where the hell was this women all night..."...

Alia sees her and thinks " u don't know what I'm up to prachi.., after all I'm your bua.., u yourself dig ur grave by making me work in all marriage functions...".. she smirks....

M.K family except Abhi leaves for A.R villa..  as Kokila called them to discuss about Purab  - Disha and Vansh - Pragya's Marriage....

Scene.2.

A.R Villa....

M.K Family comes.., Everyone congratulates purab and Disha..., Event planners comes and everyone starts discussing about marriage plan.., But Pragya was not their all along...,

Pallavi: Vansh, where's Pragya.., it's her marriage too...

Prachi/Isha: yeah dad where's mom...

Vansh: nothing dii.., actually pragya wasn't feeling well so she's resting, maybe she's up I'll get her...,

Vansh leaves from their...,

In Pragya's Room...,

Pragya was shouting on Ali...,

Pragya(shouts): what hell u mean by that I'll not get the footage today.., damn it someone spiked my drink, that mean that person breached our security and tried to harm me and Vansh.., do u know what does that mean...,(Vansh comes their, and hears her) now go and get the party's footage by night.., am I clear...

Ali was scared hearing her...

Ali: boss.., I'm trying my best but the photographer isn't reachable.., I'll find some another way...

Pragya: just get lost.., (Vansh comes inside, while pragya throws her mobile in anger.. )

Vansh was shocked seeing her behavior...