Part 29

Scene.1.

M.K mansion....

Prachi/Isha was super happy hearing that she's gonna be elder sister..., she Comes to her Room and sees Ranbir talking on phone.., she immediately goes and back hugs him..., Ranbir get surprised...

He turns and puts hand around her Neck...

Ranbir: kya baat hai Mrs. Ranbir Kohli.., u look super happy....

Prachi/Isha: yes I'm super happy.., I'm in cloud nine..., I feel bow everything is gonna be alright....

Ranbir: ok.., but tell me the reason of your happiness even I want to be happy.., like my wifey....

Prachi/Isha reminisces Vansh telling her not to tell anyone about Pragya's pregnancy....

Isha: sorry hubby.., but I can't tell u the reason.., but I promise I'll tell u in 2 weeks..,

Ranbir: not fair wifey.., how can u hide something from me.., I'll not talk to u...

Ranbir makes a sad pout and sits on Bed.., Prachi/Isha smiles seeing his childishness.,
She kisses his cheek and sits in Ranbir's lap...

Prachi/Isha: sorry baby.., but I promised dad..., and I can do anything but can't go against my dad....

Ranbir: that means it's related to Vansh dad and Pragya Mom....(Isha nods) ok baby.., (he puts his head on her shoulder and kisses her neck...) as u say....

They sit like that only.., prachi in Ranbir's lap and his head in her shoulder..  and keep talking.., Prachi/Isha feels happy that Ranbir is getting close to her while Ranbir was happy seeing her smile..., He don't know that he was falling for this new version of prachi.., that's Isha....

Scene.2.

M.k mansion...

Everyone was getting ready for the Engagement., Prachi/Isha comes to kitchen and see alia working their as she ordered..,

Prachi/Isha: kya baat hai alia.., this is your right place .., bloody servant.., u made my mom cry na.., now ill make u cry blood tears....

Alia throws the plate and looks at Isha angrily.., and points a finger at her....

Alia: stay in limits prachi.., just coz u know some of my secrets that doesn't mean u will dominate Alia Mehra.., I will destroy u....

Prachi/Isha gets angry and twists alia's pointing finger..., alia shouts in pain...

Isha: how dare u to talk me in high voice.., u know what alia.., today I'll show u a living hell.., u love ur name and reputation a lot na.., today I'll ruin that.., today u will work as a servant in Engagement Ceremony.., I'll show the Real Meaning of INSULT.., Ms. Alia Mehra....

Alia: servant my foot.., I'll not work for u never.., u can tell my whole truth to family, I don't care....

Prachi: of course I know sweetheart.., u r a pathetic women for whom even family doesn't matter.., but if u don't agree with me then be ready to rot in jail..., just like Rhea...

Alia looks at her shocked...,

Alia: what do u mean...

Prachi/Isha shows her a video in which alia and Rhea are discussing and plotting against prachi and second video of that truck driver with whom alia discusses about doing prachi's accident....

Shock was an understatement for alia....

Isha: what did u thought I don't have proofs against u..  that day when u put all the blame on Rhea.., I was quiet not coz I didn't had proofs against u.., but I wanted to make ur life a living hell.., the more worse life than in jail.., and now u will agree with me, or else rot in jail.., ok sweetheart.., so now go to A.R villa and work as a servant., am I clear....