Part 22

Scene.1.

M.k mansion....

They all turn towards the voice and gets shocked seeing an angry pragya...,

M.k family: Pragya....

Abhi was glad that pragya came, while alia was shocked seeing...

Pragya comes inside followed by Vansh....

Pragya comes and grabs brides hand and makes her stand...

Pragya: this marriage can't happen...

Pallavi(shouts): excuse me who the hell are u to stop this marriage.., u and ur daughter have a habit to create a scene...

Pragya was already angry, she slaps pallavi hard.., Ranbir was quiet as he knew the truth..

Pragya: exactly, and the one with whom u r doing ur son's marriage is my daughter.., do u get that ..., so don't shout pallavi...

M.K family expect abhi, was shocked learning that Isha is pragya's daughter...

Alia: that means Isha is prachi....

Pragya: none of ur Business alia....

Pallavi: what nonsense, she's just prachi's lookalike and She's Isha Raisinghania, my brother Vansh's daughter...

Pragya: u and ur family is a big fool pallavi.. Vansh plz...

Vansh: dii, pragya is right.., prachi and Isha both are same..., prachi is Isha, and Isha is prachi....

The bride was still in veil..,

Pallavi and her family got the shock of their life..., pallavi stumbles...

Pallavi: no.., no... this can't happen.., she can't be prachi..., mom(she goes to kokila) mom, he's lying right...

Kokila(smirks): he's absolutely right..., Prachi is Isha Raisinghania and now she's your daughter in law.., Mrs. Ranbir kohli....

Alia claps.., everyone looks at her.., alia comes to pragya...

Alia: wow, pragya wow..., u played really very well.., I don't know that u will fall to this level that, to get ur daughter married to a rich guy.., u changed her identity..., so cheap ur pragya...

Pragya slaps her hard twice..., alia was shocked.., she was about to speak when pragya grabs her chin rashly....,

Pragya: apni AUKAAT mein raho alia, first thing I'm Industrialist Arora..., iss Ranbir ki itni AUKAAT nahi that I'll get my daughter married to him.., if I want I can buy 1000's like u and ur brother..., u guys are nothing in front of me.., I'm owner of Arora Empire.., a rich and powerful Business woman..., I can buy 100 M.k Industries in a minute....

Pragya pushes alia on floor..., alia was shocked by learning this....,

Taiji: pragya what kind of behavior is this, don't forget this is our house...

Pragya(shouts): and u don't forget that I'm not ur daughter in law anymore.., so awaaz niche budiyaa.., or else I'll ruin u and ur son Raj in a second....

Taiji gets scared seeing pragya's warning, while abhi was hurt by her words...

Dida: we don't know anything.., this marriage is a cheat and we don't accept it...

Alia gets up and starts her drama....

Alia: don't worry beeji, I knew that this Isha is not a good girl for Ranbir, so I already swapped Isha I mean prachi with Rhea..., this bride whom Ranbir got married is Rhea not Isha....