home sweet home

lamelos pov
12:13 pm
" come on you can call her!" i yell at danny, halfway to the plan at the airport.

i was finally leaving Lithuania, glad to say it was in the past. definitely one of the darkest times in my life. thinking about being in america again was amazing.

"where you going?" i asked gelo as he started to walk away from me after putting his luggage on the plan. "saying bye to vinny" he runs towards her and danny

i roll my eyes and go to put my stuff away too.
i don't know how gelo could still have a crush on her even after what she did. but it's whatever

looking out the window i see danny hug vinny and finally head towards the plan. gelo stayed a little longer, holding her a little tighter. looks wise it was a cute couple, but i'll never forgive her for trying to ruin my relationship.

"hey" i say to danny as she sits next to me. i moved the armrest up so there was nothing between us.

"i'm gonna miss her" she lays her head on my shoulder. "oh yeah same" i sarcastically say, biting what was left of my fingernails.

hours go by and danny's asleep, along with gelo and my dad. being the only one awake allowed me to think, think about everything really.

danny got her brother to say yes about me sleeping on the couch, and she called a therapist in chino. she booked me an appointment and agreed to go with me, even if she had to wait in the waiting room.

no doubt therapy is going to help but even just finally tell her about my problems, and her 100% supporting me and ready to help without any judgment what so ever helped more then she'll ever  know

danny's pov
"did you really stay up that whole time" i rub my eyes as we landed.  "yeah, i got a lot of good things on my mind right now" he instantly smiled.  "that's good baby" i whispered, grabbing his chin and admiring his little smile.

it made me happy to see him better already.

"omg" i say walking into melos house. "what?" he laughed.    "ahhh it still smells the same" i take a deep breath

smells like tide laundry detergent, a hint of coffee, maybe even some boy here and there. it honestly just depends on what room your in. like the upstairs smells like cologne the kitchen smells like coffee and the living room was the laundry detergent. his house was so little and cozy and i always felt welcome.

i run and jump on his coach.   "and this classic white pillow is still here" i grab the throw pillow he's had for like 70 years, god i love that pillow.

"i love your house" i say grabbing the ucla blanket they keep on the side of the couch.

"it makes me happy that you love it here" he walks over to me and lays in the crack between my back and the couch.  i take some blanket and throw it over him.

i slept the whole plan ride but i was knocked out in no time.

"danny" i felt a shake as i was brought back to life.  "hmmm?" i stretch, ughhh it was a good one. my leg was shaking and everything.

"i think your brothers are trying to get ahold you you sweetheart" lavar whispered to me. 

lavar was so misunderstood. he treated me like his own and he was a father figure to me.
yes i have my brothers but they're just kids, lavar is a different kind of influence in my life. one i really needed

you can think what you want about the guy but i've seen the way he cares for his family and never left them, that's way more then most of us have.