i miss you.

(hey everyone this is me from the future hahah, it's been almost a year since i've wrote this and i've been going back and fixing how clustered the paragraphs were!   i'm so sorry i haven't gotten to this one yet but trust me there not all like this!!!!!! thank u for ur support 💕)

lamelos pov

"ayo am i gonna see you at the party tonight?" big0 asked me stuffing another grape in his mouth. "yeahhhh we'll be there" ashley answered for me. "will we?" i asked annoyed. "i thought we could go together"she says grabbing my hand. i lay my head on the lunch table out of exhaustion. "danny what are you doing here?" i hear jayshar ask. my head popped up faster then i ever knew it could, only to find nothing, no danny. all i saw was jayo, big0,jayshar,will,eli and even fucking ashley laughing at me. "y'all fucked for that one" i say standing up walking away. "come on ball it was a joke" jayshar yelled. i just kept walking....

danny's pov
"ok so the blue or the orange ?" i asked cortlynn, holding up my tops in my mirror. i'm usually never aloud to have a boy over but doryian and zay swear up and down that cortlynns gay, so they let him.

"orange 100%" he tells me. "damn my first chino hills party" i say not knowing what to expect. "i told you i don't wanna go" he says with an attitude. "you don't have to, but want to experience new things" i tell him while i put earrings in. "ok well i'm not letting you go by yourself." he says crossing his arms. "i know because your an amazing friend and i love you" i say grabbing his hands. "love you danny baby" he says smiling. "whatever you do, do not let me get drunk " i express to him. "i told you that i won't" he replied. "i know but i really mean it, i'm not myself when i'm drunk" i tell him truthfully. "it was melos fault you were drunk anyway. he probably did it on purpose, ever think of that?" he asked. "cortlynn i've told you a million times it was my fault, he would never do anything like that" i tell him. he just rolled his eyes. "come on let's not be late" i say dragging him off my bed.

lamelos povi really didn't wanna go to this party but at the end of the day it was the first party i've been free for in a minute

lamelos pov
i really didn't wanna go to this party but at the end of the day it was the first party i've been free for in a minute. "ready?" i yelled pounding on ashley's door. "geez don't rush" she says walking out. "this is gonna be a fun night" i say sarcastically. "just be happy for once like you ruin my moods" she says.

as soon as we walked in the party ashley found some friends and they did that annoying ass squeally thing. "be back in 10 babe" she says getting swept into the crowd. i was relived in a way.

i've been at the party for about 3 hours, it was now 11:00. i was alone pretty much the whole time, i had a headache from the music. i was ready to get my girlfriend and leave.

i was looking for her everywhere but everyone i asked was either drunk or couldn't hear me. seeing all these drunk kids was a good reminder of why i don't drink. i walked up stairs and walked in to the bathroom. i found ashley in the bathtub making out with jake johnson, quarterback of the football team. "baby where have you been" she says panicked. i sighed and walked out. "lamelo wait, please" she yelled grabbing my arm. "listen ashley, it's ok. you aren't exactly what i'm looking for anyway. your a beautiful girl and i know your gonna end up with someone awesome but i'm not gonna sit here and pretend like we have feelings for each other when we both know we don't" i tell her truthfully. "yeah i guess your right" she admits. "take care" i say going down the stairs.

i was totally done with the night, i was on my way out when i hear "danny danny, drink this one" followed by laughing . i walked to the noise, witch lead me to the kitchen. cortlynn and andrew tanner were literally feeding danny drinks.

danny's pov
last night was awful. i ended up drinking and cortlynn didn't even try to stop me. but i can't expect him to do that for me anyway. "let's go u got 10 minutes" zay yelled through my door. fuck i forgot i had school. i threw on some sweats and a hoodie and left.

i walk into the gym and went to sit by cortlynn. "hey" i say sitting down. he didn't respond. "you ok?" i asked. he looks up and me and has a busted lip and eye. "what happened cort" i asked concerned. "it doesn't matter" he says looking away from me. "well just tel-" "i said it doesn't fucking matter" he interrupted me. "sorry" i say quietly. "thanks for taking me home tho" i say appreciative. who knows what coulda happened if he left me there. "i didn't take you home danny" he said shaking his head. "how'd i get there then" i asked in shock. he looks at me and points to the other side of the gym where melo and eli were shooting around. "melo..." i say in realization. "i'm so sorry danny, i was drunk to. i couldn't help you" he says.

the rest of the day i kept trying to think of a way to thank melo. i haven't talked to him in almost 3 months tho. it was lunch time and i decided to go thank him now.

"hi danny" will says when i walked up to the table. i was nervous asf. "yeah right i'm not fucking stupid guys" melo says to them with his head in his hands. "no dip, frfr this time" big0 whispers. melo lefts his head slowly and looked at me shocked. "can i talk to you please" i asked. he stared at me for a few second before big0 hit his arm. he snapped back to reality "yeah yeah sure" he says rubbing his eyes.

we went for a walk in the halls to talk. "i just wanted to thank you for taking me home" i say. "it's nothing, i woulda done it for anyone" he says. "oh" i say bluntly. "nah i'm playin ma it was jus cuz it was u" he says laughing. i looked at him and smiled. "i miss that smile" he tells me. "i miss you" i admit. "say less" he turns to me and hugs me. i never knew i needed a hug from him so bad until that very second. i squeezed him back. it was crazy smelling him again, him holding me again, it was everything i needed honestly. "i wish everything was how it used to be" he says in ear. "can we be best friends again? like we used to be, i need you in my life some how" he tells me. "i mean, i hang with cortlynn like ever-" "danny he was gonna leave you there. he was the one giving you drink after drink" he tells me. i just looked at him because i didn't know what to say. "don't look at me like that" hey says grabbing my hand. he spun me around and grabbed my waist, swinging me back and forth in his arms. "remember this?" he asked. i automatically had a smile ear to ear, with chills shooting up my body. "i remember bubba, remember that?" i asked holding his hands again my stomach. " i remember ma, i wanna know if you remember this" he says licking my ear, then breathing in it. i bit my lip and through my head into his chest. "yeah i know you miss that huh" he whispers rubbing his thumbs up and down on my stomach. right at this moment i was seriously questioning why i ever left. he is literally my soulmate. "yeah i miss it" i tell him. he turns be back around to face him. "yeah well i miss you, you were going be my wife" he tells me. "i know" i admit. "well you still be?" he asked me. as soon as the words left his mouth the bell rang. "i have to go, i have a test for miss green" i say taking a few steps. "oh shit i just took that, want the answer sheet?" he asked, walking up to me to holding my hands. that's one of the many things i've learned about melo, he literally always needed to touch me 24/7. i don't really know why but he was all over me all the time. "it's ok honey i studied" i tell him. he smiled at me. "ok i'll see you after class beautiful" he says and walked away. "melo wait" i say for him to stop. "whatssup ma?" he replied. i smiled at my feet then looked at him. "did you punch cortlynn in the face?" i asked. he tried to hide his smile, witch was the cutest thing. "something like that" he smiles