the good ol days

(hey everyone this is me from the future hahah, it's been almost a year since i've wrote this and i've been going back and fixing how clustered the paragraphs were!   i'm so sorry i haven't gotten to this one yet but trust me there not all like this!!!!!! thank u for ur support 💕)

danny's pov
"danny good coverage" my volleyball coach tells me when we're running through serve receive. i've adapted to the team pretty well, all the girls are funny asf and they work hard. they remind me of my team back in ohio. i love coach jaela, she's hella strict but it's the kinda strict that makes you wanna work harder.

"girls in a situation like that-" my coaches voice completely faded out by the sound of the gym doors opening, followed my laughter and other noises. of course it was the basketball team, with my luck. my friend told me melo was staring at me but i couldn't look. "we'll be done in 5 coach" coach jaela says to the basketball coach. "no problem take your time" he waved. "girls bring it in" coach says. "good job today, were looking good. game on monday be ready, their nothing to play with. give me 4 laps and your free to go" she tells us in a huddle. i had to run in front of melo, i looked disgusting. i had a sports bra and spandex on with messy hair. i was on my 2nd lap when i was passing the basketball team eli yelled "HEY DANNY" causing me to slow down a bit. "YEAH DANNY I SEE YOU" will yelled. "DANNY HAS WEELS" big0 added. i knew what they were doing. it was embarrassing me so bad. melo just sat there on his phone, with a smirk . "danny" "hey danny" "danny over here" they whispered as i ran past. i was doing my absolute best to ignore them. "HEY DANNY OUUUU HEY DANNY" they yelled referring to the song 'hey julie'. "will you guys shut the hell up" their coach tells them while he sets up cones for their practice. when i was done with my laps i was packing my stuff when eli and will come up to me. "did you not hear us?" will asked. "i think everyone did will" i answered. "you didn't say anything back" eli tells me. "i didn't even do anything why are you guys messing with me" i ask. "we don't appreciate you braking our boys heart constantly" eli tells me with arms crossed. i looked up at him then looked back down and unstrapped my volleyball shoes. "i don't break his heart, he dose it to himself" i tell them. "yeah your right because he can break his own heart" will looks at me like i'm stupid when in reality it was the other way around. "just leave me alone ok" i softly say, sliding on one of my birkenstocks. "danny i'm beginning you to take him back, i can't be dealing with his simp whining shit" eli tells me dipping the ball between his legs. "that's not my problem, if he was a better person we wouldn't be in this situation would we" i say putting on my backpack and standing up. "guys stop" melo says walking up behind them. "yeah control your friends" i was walking past eli and hitting his shoulder with mine. "daniel " melo grabs my attention. "i know you hate me right now but slipknot plays in bellaire sunday" he tells me dribbling the ball behind his back "ouuuuuuu" i whisper to myself. i loved slipknot, they were cool people and i love their style. people always judged me and made fun of me for liking them but of course, melo never did that.

"thanks for letting me know" i say hella short and turned to walk away. i'm sure you guessed it, he stopped me again. "i got us tickets and i want you to let me make everything up" he says. as you all know i'm in love with melo, as well as slipknot so how could i say no? "ok i have a game monday but i'll g-" he slammed into me for a hug dropping his ball. he squeezed me tight for about five seconds. "ok sorry i can't hug you for that long, my team can't think i'm soft" he says picking the ball back up. i couldn't help but laugh " you are soft tho" "shhh geez" he panicked. "no one knows that but you" he tells me. i rolled my eyes.

message

dorian❤️
here

"well i have to go, would it to 'soft' of you to kiss me" i ask. "i mean kinda ya" he whispered. i look at him with a blank face. he turned my back towards his team and kissed my lips but i didn't kiss back. "hey?" he asked. i stayed giving him a blank face. he sighed and turned me towards his team and kissed me again so they could see. i kissed back that time. "does this mean we're together?" he asked as i walked away. "no obviously not" i tell him.