rich baby

danny's pov.

"when's it supposed to get bigger tho" melo feels my stomach.
" it's only been a few days melo" i remove his sweaty hand.

"daniel alex" the doctor opened the door and called for me.

the doctor spoke great english. it was so refreshing to hear.

"so how long have to two been together?" she asked, listening to my lungs.
"11 months, 1week, and 6 days" lamelo answers

"wow your on it" she laughed.  "how old are you guys" she asked.
"17" melo replied, "15" i followed.

she tried to hide that "wowww" look but i know she was judging us.

"i'm gonna let you pee in this and i'll be right back" she hands me a cup and leaves.

"what?" he asked as i stared at the cup. "nothing" i get up to go to the bathroom.

lamelos pov.
"so her age doesn't matter?" i ask the nurse while danny was in the bathroom.

"no not necessarily, her menstrual cycle is normal so there shouldn't be anything complications" she confirmed.

"and she's like really skinny so is that gonna affect anything" i ask. she slightly laughed

"no that shouldn't be a problem for her" she tells me.

"will the baby have problems because she's so young?" i asked

"sir you both look like healthy kids, both of you are young but that doesn't affect anything. if she's pregnant it's going to be a beautiful baby" she makes me feel a lot better. 

"neither of you smoke or drink correct?" she asked, ready to right down my answer.
"no ma'am"

as soon as i answered danny came back.

"thank youuu" the nurse takes the cup. "i'll be back again with the results" she leaves.

"nervous?" i brake the silence. "no" she calmly smiled.

danny's pov
"and we can buy her this too" melo shows me yet another baby crib. "why would he need 5 cribs melo"

"we're just getting options. and stop calling her a he" he answered, still swiping through baby toys.

"ok i have some good news" she comes back.

"do you know the gender yet?" melo interrupted her. "i thought you knew" i look at him.
"just asking" he shrugged his shoulders.

"actually" she gets our attention.  "the test was negative" she smiled.

"shit" he shakes his head. "so it's a boy" he says to himself.

"lamelo" i say annoyed. "you are soooo lucky your good at basketball" i tell him.

"it means i'm not pregnant"

his mouth slightly dropped, and he looks at the nurse.   she shakes her head confirming it.

"but i came ins-"   "melo" i stop him.

"you guys got lucky, be more careful next time" she tells us.

"we actually tried" he tells her.  "oh, well you have beautiful healthy eggs. i'm surprised it didn't work" she looks at her charts.  

"thank you, for all your help" i smiled. she smiled back, leaving.

we sat there in silence for a few minutes, before melo sighed. "i'll be in the car" he leaves me.

i got in the car and didn't say a word. melo was on instagram, playing 'myron' by lil uzi through the rental car.

i was waiting for him to start the car when he says "why?"

"what are you talking about" i play on my phone. he grabbed it right out of my hands and started the car.

he started driving without even telling me.

"wait wait wait. let me get this shit straight" i laughed out of frustration.

"your seriously mad at me because my body didn't produce a child" i explained with hand jesters.

he slammed the brakes. "i'm pissed because you did it on purpose" he yells at me.

"how?"  "i know you took that fucking plan B" he clinched his jaw.

"i absolutely did not" i tell him the truth. "oh i bet" he starts the car again. "what the fuck is this then" i grabbed the plan B that he bought be out of my purse.

"unopened" i throw the box at him. he stopped once again to examine the box.

"i'm sorry baby" he kisses my cheek. "i'm really sorry, i'm just upset" he rubs my hand. "i am too" tell him.

" since you're not pregnant be honest, did you actually want it" he asked. "at first no, but i realized that i do. it's just scary"

"yeah it is , but it's honestly gonna be the best thing that ever happened to us" he explained.  "yeah" i smiled.

"come on baby lets have sex and have a rich baby" he smiled. "i think it sounds better when lil uzi says it" i laughed.  "you fucking lying" he shakes his head. "you know damn well you wet now, just because i said that"

"nope" i emphasize the P. "it's just because i'm looking at you" i bite my lip. "ouuuuuuuuu baby, hold on now" he laughed, grabbing my inter thigh.

"be ready for tonight" i tell him. "we gonna make a rich fucking baby" i grab his dick through his pants. "woah now, daddy's driving" he holds my hand, smiling at me.