boobs

(hey everyone this is me from the future hahah, it's been almost a year since i've wrote this and i've been going back and fixing how clustered the paragraphs were!   i'm so sorry i haven't gotten to this one yet but trust me there not all like this!!!!!! thank u for ur support 💕)

danny's pov
"danny" i hear as my head was lifted off a pillow. "you tired huh" melo says laying me down right next to him. "ya" i simply say rubbing my eyes.

ever sense me and melo became cool again, we're pretty much inseparable. i come home with him every day from school and told my family i was at cortlynns, and left around 10:30pm. but today was friday so i didn't have to be home til tomorrow. being close with him again was amazing, being around him always reminded me of the happier times in life. just being with someone who cares about you so much is a breath of fresh air. but of course with all the pros, there's still some cons. like melo made me stop talking to cortlynn all together, and my new friend group hates melo so i can't hang with them anymore. i also hate the fact that i have to sneak to be with him, he gets so pissed when i lie about being with him but i can't help it. and if he wasn't a simp before, shittt it's 10 times worse now. i don't mind me a good ol simp tho. other than all that were the best we've ever been.

"you staying?" he asked me, scratching my back with the rest of the nails he didn't chew off. it was dark in his room, the only light source was coming from 2 candles. it was such a relaxing atmosphere i wanted to just fall tf asleep. "probably" i whisper. "good" he replied. i turned to face him and i laid on his chest. he always smelled so damn good. he kissed the top of my head and put his hand under my shirt where my bra was. he lifted up the strap that was digging into my skin all day, and he rubbed the indent in my skin.    "mmm" i moaned in his chest. he knows that's like my favorite thing. he moved up farther and unclipped the strap. "what are you doing?" i jumped up asking. melos never seen my boobs before and theres some things i've never told him, that need to be discussed beforehand.   

lamelos pov
"relax ma" i tell her. i was just planning on taking off her bra so i could reach her whole back. we were hella comfortable with each other tho so i don't know why she freaked out. "i wasn't gonna do anything" i tell her honestly as she clipped her bra back on. "ok" she replied. "why can't i see them tho?" i asked. "well we're not even dating" she tells me. "we basically are, and i was gonna ask you out again soon anyway" i truthfully tell her. she ignored me and played on her phone. "helloooo?" i asked annoyed, grabbing her phone.  "why can't i see them" i asked again "why can't i see your dick" she argued. "you've never asked" i tell her. "can i" she asked. "no" i answered. "ok then stop asking me" she laughed. "your acting weird" i tell her, getting up to turn on the lights . "melo turn the off, you killed the mood" she said covering her eyes. "you killed the mood, no one wanna see your small boobs anyway" i throw a pillow at her. "and no one wants to see your centimeter peter" she throws the pillow back. "it's so big your scared" i smile at her. "shut the fuck up, train tracks" she says making us laugh, only because of how stupid it was tho. "unathletic bitch" i say jumping in the bed. "first of all get up and turn off the lights" she says point at the light switch with her white acrylics. "wow you really wanna be in the dark with me huh mamas " i smile, lean over and grab her stomach making her laugh. i go and sit on top of her, not with all my weight tho she to small for dat. i wrapped my fingers around her neck and fake choked her. "get your disgusting fingers off me, i don't want ashley on my neck" she grabs my wrist. "there's only danny on my fingers" i tell her licking my finger. "you literally wish" she said playing with my shirt. "kinda ya" i smile at her. "back to your boobs tho..." i change the subject. she sighed and said "i don't want you to see them" "why, you know i don't judge you" i honestly tell her. it's not that i was tryna get freaky with her or anything but it made he mad that she didn't trust me. "because, i don't like them" she says grabbing my cheeks. "i do" i tell her grabbing each boob in each of my hands. she just bit the inside of her cheeks and ignored me.   it was a sneaky thing to do and looking bad i definitely was in the wrong but i quickly lifted her shirt and her bra. i was so shocked to see cuts absolutely everywhere on her boobs, old scars and fresh slits barely healing. they were perfect, attractive asf i just didn't know what all the cuts were for. i mean there were hundreds of cuts on each boob. i only got to look for like 3 seconds before i got slapped straight across the face. she started pushing me off her and kicking me. "baby what happened" i asked concerned even tho she was slapping the shit outa me. "don't call me that, ever" she says with tears running down her face. "don't cry please, there beautiful danny" i tell her. i felt terrible, i've never seen her cry like that before. it's just hits hard when you see someone you love cry. "why'd you do that, i wasn't ready!" she yells wiping the water fall on her face. "i know i know" i say getting up off my bed. "i'm sorry but i hate when you don't trust me" i try to hug her. "don't touch me, i hate you so much" she screamed. she was literally balling her eyes out. "danny i love you" i truthfully tell her. she ignored me and grabbed her backpack. "please talk to me, i-" i cut  off by the door slamming in my face.

danny's pov.
i don't even know what to say really. that was the most embarrassing moment of my life. it's sucks when someone so perfect like melo has to see your biggest flaws. i cried the whole walk home, uncontrollably. melo was blowing up my phone but he was the absolute last person i wanted to talk to.

when my mom died i went through awful depression, and it just so happens that i was also going through the 'i hate everything about me' teenager phase. so i hated my boobs, i felt the need to cut them constantly. i knew no one would ever know i cut if it was where they couldn't see. when i met melo all that depression and anger was gone, chino was a great place for me to be. but i've cut them for so long it's like a habit. i have to do it to feel satisfied. the more i do it the deeper the razor goes and the more i ruin them. it's gotten so terrible at this point i don't know what to do about it. this situation was a nightmare of mine, and it come true. and of course it had to be the person i care about the most. he's probably judging me so hard right now, thinking about how gross i am. thoughts like those kept passing through my mind making the tears fall harder.