slut

*this content may be triggering to some*
it's not that bad tho ^

lamelos pov
"hey siri, what's ice's melting point" i ask my phone. "i'm telling you it's 32F" gelo argued when i didn't believe him. "that's the dumbest th-" "ices melting point is 32 degrees Fahrenheit" siri stops me. "mmm" i look away smiling.
"just let me go it" he grabbed the laptop out of my hands. "you gonna make her seem like an idiot" i grab it back.

me and gelo actually dropped out of school, danny just went to online. she still has a shit ton of work, and for some reason i was doing all of it.

"i can do it if you can't" she walked out of the bathroom in a bathing suit.

"damn " gelo mouthed to me, biting his lip. "stop" i look at him.

"i'll do it darling" i motioned her away. "darling?" her voice squeaked. "we're married now?" she laughed. "yeah for real, i've never heard you say that one before" he agreed with her. i ignored them, finishing her science. "well we should get ready , game starts in an hour" gelo tells me. "yeah" i shut the computer.

as we were leaving danny's room i stopped and grabbed her shoulders. "you should probably get dressed to" i pull her close, slowly sliding my hands down her back. she arched her back to get my hands off of her. "your hands are freezing" she laid in my chest. "well your kinda lacking clothing here babe" i grab a her top strap, that was thinner then a spaghetti noodle, to prove how revealing the bathing suit was. "am i not aloud to wear a bathing suit ?" she raised her eyebrows. "i didn't say that, i wasn't even implying it" i shut the door so gelo couldn't listen anymore. "sounds like your slu-" "woah woah woah" i stop her. "you know i fully support your outfits and everything. but this just looks like something that only i should see" i explained. "so in other words, your telling me to not dress slutty" she puts her hand on her hip. "baby no" i grab her hands, trying to climb out of the hole i dug myself. "we've been over this, we're anti slut shamming" i tell her. "so why are you doing it then" she tapped her freshly white-painted toes on the tile.

i was in deep shit at this point, i really didn't mean it like that tho. it's just that you don't want other people to get to see what's rightfully yours. even my own brother thought it was sexy, i should be the only one who gets to see her like that.

"i'm not trying to, it just looks like lingerie" i look at it closer. she slapped my hand off of her strap. "i cant wait for you to see my outfit for the game" she slammed the bathroom door.

*later*

"how was that my fault tho" i put deodorant on. "because bro, let her wear what she wants" gelo puts his shorts on. "your suspended to be on my side" i throw my hands up at him. "i'm always on your side. it's just the way you approached it, it sounded a little bit like slut shaming" he tells me. "i completely disagree. she's my girlfriend, i'm aloud to have an opinion" i put my jersey on.

"aww is melo girlfriend slut?" one of the grown men i had to play with laughed. "hey that's not cool to talk about her like that's bro" gelo tells him. "oh come on, i mess around with him" he runs his fingers through my hair. "aye i'm straight " i back away. "you like? we play basketball" he laughed. "what, that's not even english bro bro" i squint my eyes at him. "when you get hair cut" he laughed, walking out.

"what a warm welcome" i tell gelo. "shake that shit off bro, only for a few months" he reminds me before walking out.

i honestly had a lot on my plate. my moms stroke, leaving high school, leaving the country, having to prove to everyone i'm not a joke, playing with grown men, all at 16. on top of all that, danny's the only thing that that calms me down or even remotely makes me feel normal. and she's mad at me over a bathing suit. she was real sensitive sometimes. but i do love a woman who stands her grounds, kinda sexy.

danny's pov
i was throwing my clothes out of my bags, just to find the most revealing thing i could find.

i stood in the mirror with a blue crop top and spandex, witch i brought to sleep in. wow, i do look really slutty. i sighed realizing that he was right, as my boyfriend he has an opinion. he deserves more respect.

i put on black sweat pants and melos chino hills basketball shirt, with air forces. and his chain of course but i wear that everyday.

i honestly started to feel really bad. i feel like i give him shit all the time and he just takes it. i was tired of making him feel bad.

i met lavar in the lobby to head to the game.

lamelos pov
a weird rap song was on during warmups, i of course didn't understand it. i slipped in my airpods and all the strange men around me, speaking another language, were blocked out.

the awful sounding buzzer went off and it was time for the game.

i was a lil off guard cuz my dad wasn't there. "where's dad" i ask gelo. he shrugged his shoulders.

the game was just a normal ass game. i didn't care about the age difference, i just do my thing.

i had 10 points in the first quarter, when coach took me out. of course this is when i found out my dad was there. he was making all kinds of ruckus, but sitting next to him was danny sitting quietly with the most normal outfit i've ever seen her wear. i loved when she wears my clothes. she kinda scared me when she said "wait till you see my outfit for your game" or whatever she said. knowing her i'm surprised she didn't show up naked, just to prove a point. i cant stand when we fight or she's mad at me, it just doesn't feel right.

it took her a few minutes to look at me from the stands. but i finally caught her attention. she looked at me with one leg crossed over the other. "i'm sorry" i mouthed to her. i was always willing to apologize first, even if it made me a pussy. i loved her so i was willing to take the 'simp' role, or whatever everyone was calling me nowadays.

"it's my fault" she pointed at herself. "nah" i shake my head. "it's me" i point at myself. she shook her head no before telling me "talk later" with hand motions. i nod my head in agreement.

danny's pov
"i mean that's just crazy dawg" lavar talks to melo about the game in the van. they lost and melo barely played.

melo sat there as his dad tells him everything he did wrong. he laid his head on my shoulder and brought his mouth to my ear and whispered "make it stop babe" slightly smiling after. i lay my head in his soft hair. i didn't know what to do, i just knew he was tired and sad. i hated that shit.

we stopped at a Italian restaurant, me and melo got our own table.

"thanks" he says to the waitress as she sets our bread on the table.  i stare at the lit candles on the table, while i ate garlic bread. it was silent, i had so much to say with no way to say it.

"i think you should dress literally how ever you want" he broke the silence. "you have a say in my life, you were right i was wrong. i don't wanna dwell on it but i'm sorry, let's move on" i say grab another piece of bread. he smiled before saying "that was so unlike you"  "what is?" "like actually apologizing, or even admitting fault" he tells me. "ok, what are you getting" i ask. "no no no, we're not changing the subject" he smiled. "how's the medicine taste?" i smiled back "good one" he says blandly.

"i just don't want you to think that you can't wear shit like that. because you definitely can, like 100% a great idea, but just for me like strictly only me" he taps the table trying to prove his point. "want me to wear it for you" i joke. "yes please, tonight?" he asked seriously. "oh your serious" i laughed, covering my mouth. "fuck you"  he smiled, crossing his arms.

(i understand this certain situation is a touchy subject. i'm honestly really curious to hear all of your view points on this, who do you think was at fault?💕)