im not lame.

babyboy💋
wyd bby?

wifey🤞🏼💕
facetiming jade. wbu

babyboy💋
nothing, u stayin wit me tonight

wifey🤞🏼💕
oh am i?

babyboy💋
yes.

wifey🤞🏼💕
do i have a choice?

babyboy💋
no.

wifey🤞🏼💕
am i even aloud? and what am i gonna tell my brothers?

babyboy💋
yeah ur aloud, my dad loves u. and tell him u met a friend. tell him it's ashley

wifey🤞🏼💕
good idea baby

babyboy💋
ikr😌

danny's pov
"hey remember that ashley girl i told you about" i asked my brother Zay, peeking my head into his room.

"no you never told me about an ashley" he says in confusion while engaged in fortnight.

"well i did you just weren't paying attention" i lie to him. "oh" he says turning off the tv out of guilt.

all my brothers tried their best to pay attention to me and be involved.

they do a very good job they're just always busy between sports or work. i'd never blame them for that.

"well i'm sorry babe, what about her." he says walking up to me.

"she invited my to a sleepover and i wanted to go because i need friends" i tell him.

"can i see a pic of her?" he asks. *i show him a pic* "woahh dan since when did you have bad friends" he says admiring her.

"ew zay. can i just go?" i say with a disgusted face. "ya ya sure. call me when you need pick up" he answered "kk" i say running down the stairs. "i love you" he makes an effort to yell before i was out the door.

when i get to melos house he was on the porch waiting for me.

"hey bub" i say making my way up the sidewalk. he turned of his phone and met me halfway for a hug.

"you smell good" i tell him as i grabbed his hand walking into the house.

"thanks babe" he answered. we got to his room but the was no sign of his family.

"where is everyone" i asked sitting on his bed.

"they went to my uncles house to hang" he says sitting next to me.

"your room is nice" i tell him.

"ohh ya by the way" he says getting up and grabbing a box off his desk.

"happy 1 week" he says handing me it.

"melo i didn't-" "yah no it's fine i just wanted to get you something" he cuts me off.